81

Early update......

Happy reading...!

It had been three days and everyone had enjoyed to festival for the fullest and now the sward that was hanging above their heads had reappeared and Haseena was now too personally involved in the case. 

When Haseena inquired about the kidnap and other threats, She came to know about the attack and the tragedy that happened when Bani was out for her project. And through Haseena's eyes Jay also did fall under the suspect, as he was only the person who had the information of each second Bani did, then how come he didn't act on the harassments that Bani faced there? 

" Jab tak koi beguna sabit nai hota tab tak sab kanoon ke nazar me guneghar hi hote hai Mr. Mathur" she had said to Jay when she had investigated him in his office.

But she cant just stop at that, she also had a very larger amount of doubt on Arjith, according to Veer, and her experience with the criminals of this sort the were supported by someone close to be in politics and here he, himself was the son of political leader, she was sure about that. 

So she had plotted a plan, she decides to use an intricate and methodical approach to expose Arjith's criminal activities. She realizes that obtaining concrete evidence is crucial in ensuring Arjith's conviction. To achieve this, Haseena orchestrates an undercover operation, enlisting the help of skilled female officers who can infiltrate Arjith's inner circle.

"Santosh Sharma, is that clear?" she asked authoritatively after explaining the plan to santosh right now. 

" Ji madam sir" she hesitated before she asked, but her masumiyat," aap Karishma madam ko involve nai kar rahi madam sir? bechari Karishma madam!"

"santu ji santuji noukri pyaari nai hai kya apko? " it was cheetah who was saving his love from the baoukal standing beside him.

" zindagi se samband kharab huye hai uske, kyu santu?" Karishma uttered much sweetly for santu to understand her taunting voice.

" Arry kahan madam, meri nal ka chambar se wiring kharab hua hai."

"uff ye...." karishma hit him on his head, " musibat hai madam musibat, ye case"

" hogaya ap sab ka?" she left out sigh.

" Karishma Singh, ap apna network activate kijiye aur pata lagayiye ki ye Jay Mathur ka kya rishta hai. phir hum batate hai. aur ha billu ko bhi bulayiye"

" Sabke muh se nikle haye haye, im billu the spy" he finished his dialogue with siding his goggles from his forehead to his eyes in his usual style. 

" me yehi hun madam, sir, aur ha, Jay mathur ek family business chala raha hai, jo ki dub raha tha uske chacha ke katlene ke baad, aur usko uske chacha chachi ne pal pos kar bada kiya hai, kyu ki unhe koi aoulad nai the, and coming to bani, Jay usse propose karne wala tha, jab bani uske office join kiya hai, aur jab usse pata chala ki Bani, The superstar k piche pagal hai, use door rakne ki bhi bohot khoshish ki gayi."

"ji madam sir," Karishma intervened between after she put her phone back in her pocket," Jay ke bache ne Bani na promotion ka lalach bhi diya lekin Bani ko tho aap janti hi hongi ab thak, usne seeda seeda jawab de diya aur us jay ke bache ko ajaye hua." 

"aur ha, Arjith se ya usse koi bhi connection nai hai madam sir, uss hisab se ye clean hai, balki Jay ne tho Bani ki madat se Veer se apna campaign bhi shoot karwaya hai. " 

"bilkul madam sir, Karishma madam apka network kafi tez hai, i lkike it"

"bhak bille, humare network dikaye tereko abhi?" Karishma warned.