19.

Missing..!

They reached their car. And bani sat in passenger's seat while veer took the driving seat.
He was belting himself.

V:pata nai tum kab yehan rahogi and kab maa ko maa kahogi...

B:veer..?!

V:it's ok sweetheart me tume puch nai raha.. bas..

(He started the car and drove to her home)

B:veer am I hurting you..?

V:matlab..?(he glaced her once and then focused on the road again)

B:you know mera matlab.

V:ummm. Not really bani. Jab thak tum mere sath ho. I don't ask you anything. Really nothing. Bas ye magunga tumse. Bas hamesha mere saath raho.

Bani passed a sweet smile.

They reached bani's home.

B:teek hai me chalti hu..

V:adhura kaam tho pura karo..!

B:what..?

Without a warning he pulled her in to him and shared a deep- no the deepest kiss. And bani too responded with the same passion.

He chewed her lower lip while she worked on his upper one. His hands trying to come in contact with her skin. But could not. The kiss truns to wild and veer becomes wilder.

B: ve. Veer. Enough. Hum. (She said between the kiss)

But he ignored it royally.

B:veeranshu. (She pushed him to get some oxygen)

He gave open kisses to her jaws and traveling down to her neck.

After some 15mints he left her. Though he was not satisfied but had to leave.

B:pagal ho..?

V:totally sarphera sirf tumare liye.

Bani giggled at his cheezy lines.

She pulled down the mirror. And made herself presentable. While he just kept gazing her not willing to leave her.

V:yaar sweetheart.  I'm already missing you. Please mat ja.

B:veer. (She rolled her eyes)

V:ab kitne din k liye upvas hoga mera..?

B:haan..?

V:ha matlab tumare bina.. tume dekhe bina..tume chuhe bina.. upvas hi hai mere liye wo.

B:cutu.. 3 din. And tume kisne kaha ki tum mujhe dek nai sakte and all..?
Matlab ha me yeahn rahungi. But we can meet out side no. And for you information Mr. Hum kuch din sath me kaam karne wale hai for campaign shoot. Tum Bol tho aise rahe ho pata nai me  tume chodke...

V:bani.. aise mazak me bhi mat kehena. (He took her hands and  started playing with her fingers)

He looked into her eyes not even blinking.

B:veeranshu...! (She cupped his face, and gentally kissed his forehead) tum mujhe kabhi kabhi dara dete ho. Seriously.  Itna pyaar mat karo.

V:just shut up. Jarahi thi na ghar. Jou. Ache khase moments ko aise karab mat karo tum.

B:awleee mera veeru gucchha ho gaya(she spoke with baby voice) ok. Chalo bye then.

She was going but veer held her hand and didn't want to leave her.

B:kal milenage. (She kissed his cheek and left)

V:hmm. See you. (He waited there till she got in)