39

Happy reading...!

With all the hustle - bustle the day had finally arrived. The day for their official engagement.

Bani had her off and was waiting for Veer. Bani was dressed in lite pink ghagra with matching accessories simple pink bindi between her brows kajal stroked eyes and a wait for her man in her eyes.

Veer the other side was as happy as she was finally he's getting her in his life permanently. And also had prepared for the official announcement of their relationship. But the stroke was waiting for him at the set.

The last day shoot of 'Khuda jane' was announced, the show had to wrap up and for now veeranshu had no other back up plans. With the heavy heart he was headed back to home.

He walked to her room directly wanting to share this part of news.

As he entered he saw his mom and Mom to be around Bani.
Looking at bani he lost his words.

Ch: Kya hai veeru..? Ek tho aye ho late uparse ready bhi nai huye. Jaou jaldi tayyar ho Jaou.

V: mom I wanna speak to Bani. (Looking at bani)

With that look Bani knew what the news might be.

The older ladies exchanged the look and then at the couple. Chandrakala nodded the head in agreement and both the ladies walked out.

Ch: jaldi ajana. (Patting his shoulder she walked out.

No sooner he heard the door click he rushed and hid in her arms.

She gently rubbed his back with her right hand and the other firmly cruled on to his waist.

B: ab bataouge kya hua..?

V: show got the last day shoot schedule. And now I have nothing to do.

B: shh. Shh. Calm down pehele. Aou idar. Come.

She walked him to the bed and made him sit. Taking a seat beside him holding his palms in hers looking into his eyes.

B: tum wahi the Veeranshu Singhania ho na..?! Who starred with the scratch...!?

V: Bani that's different and this is totally different.

B: kaise..?

He looked at her with the question on his face.

B: yeah explain me how it's different. (She prompted)

V: I...bani (his head hung) the time has changed, the newbies are getting more chances aur unke hisab se I'm the oldest actor. Like almost 10 to 12 years of me in this industry.

B: Veeranshu like seriously...? Tum mere veeranshu ho hi nai sakte. Like can you hear yourself at least ki tum baat kya kar rahe ho..? I just can't believe it your giving up.

V: No, of course not. Why would I...? Just a fear. I'm starting a family now and I have no work.

B: Veer do you remember, jab tum 0eheli baar auditions ke liye gaye the..? Tumne khud bataya ki tum kitni baar reject ho chuke ho. Don't you remember..?

V: par bani I told you ab waqt badal chuka hai. Naye naye platforms aye hai, so many aspring actors the rush is more the demand is...

He put his head sideways on her shoulder.

B: mujhe nai pata ki tume kis baat ki tension ho rahi hai. Par Veeranshu,you are my hero and always be. Agar tume lagta hai ki tume ab kaam nai hai tho ha ab nai hai. Kya pata kal jab ye news bahar ayega kitne log tume lene ke liye wait kar rahe ho. You are hard working and highly professional Veer. And agar tume hamari... Shaadi se kuch problem..

V:sh bani. Ye kya bolrahi ho. Of course not. Bilkul nai. I'm just.

B: kal ka pata nai hai mujhe veeranshu. Par aaj. Today you still have work. Aur mujhe pata hai veer ki tume isse bhi achi wali show milegi.

V: I love you so much girl. (Pecked her lips)

B: hmmm.(moving away before the peck turned in heated kiss)  Ab Jaou go get ready untill you have second thoughts (winked).

Veer still sat looking at her lovingly.

B: jaaou..!

V: tumare Bina me kya karta Sweetheart..?

B: I'll not let you find out that. (Chuckle)

After minutes Veer and Bani had been called for the ceremony. Veer had a soft pink colour sherwani and a white over coat paired up with with pyjama pants.

After the realted rituals the rings were exchanged. Veer and Bani were headed to the media and announced their relationship getting offical.

V: ughhh... Abhi shaadi ki Tarik pakki nai hui hai. Cz that's bit late. Apko waise bhi pata chal hi jayega. So yeah..!

Sunidhi(reported) : sir apka show off air ho raha hai useke bare me kuch.

V: ye ap muje puch rahe ho ya bata rahe ho. (he laughed) anyway this a family interview so no work here please.

S: mam ap kuch boliye. Like how you guys met and the story behind please.

B:(with the smile she started) i was his fan and happened to meet him out of craze but the thing happened like kehete hai na destiny. We met a couple of time sometimes coincidentally. Just that. And now we are here.

S: that's a sweet story. And both looking gorgeous and made for each other.

V/B: thank you.

V: thank you everyone for coming. Please enjoy the dinner outside.

Saying that the couple left inside.

After all the ceremony Bani was in her room all set to change. Veer came in a back hugged her. Holding her left hand in his left, caressing her ring which he had slid some minutes back.

She smiled.

V:can I help in changing.

B: veeranshu... We are at your home. And with everybody around. What if..?

V:shhh...

Don't forget to vote

Love
- Author ❤