51

In picture: Radhe (source Google) PS: same as my puppy- choti - and I miss her

PS: same as my puppy- choti - and I miss her.

Anyway!

Happy reading...!

Days passed into weeks and weeks turned into a month. Veer was still waiting for the shows and opportunity. But now - thanks to bani - that he understood her point of view. And for now his intention is to spend time with family. Radhe, Bani and him. His small and happy family.

His most of the time was with Radhe at home when bani was at her work. They had built a strong bond and he was training her a little things with help of some dog training YouTube videos.

Radhe was a little grown up now. She learnt to climb bed and there giving no space for the couple.

It was a Friday,evening time when Veer and Radhe were on the carpet down on the floor and Bani came out of the kitchen after preparing for dinner. They had decided to have early dinner and go on a drive. Which was major missing in their life. Bani missed those days when Veer would ask her out for long drive without any perticular reason.

And as she missed it, she had shared it commonly with him about two days back.

B: pata hai. Me na hamara long drives bohot Miss karti hu. I don't know exactly par sach me shaadi ke baad bohot si cheeze badal jati hai.

And veer had to think and rethink about that because that was true. And he remembers his promise too. "Me shaadi ke baad bhi tume itna hi pyaar karunga aur aise hi pyaar karunga. Balki isse zyada". But nothing was happening.

The first few days of marriage went in the issue between the whole Ponky thing. Which he still didn't get a closure. And his insecurities regarding his career.

But now everything seemed to be running normal.

As bani sat on the couch Radhe ran to her feet and started rubbing her body to her legs. May be to just get that wramth form Bani.

V: Radhe speak. (Veer commanded)

*Bark bark*

B:oh my... Radhe...! Choo cute. Tum dono yehi karte ho kya din bhar..? Haa? Training her all day..? Veer?

V: nah. We enjoy. without you. Nai Radhe..?

*Bark* and she turned all of sudden remembering that she has a tail and started to catch it making VAni laugh.

B: saath tho baj gaye veer. Khana kha le? And Radhe ko le jayenge?

V: pata nai. Dekte hai. If she wanna come. I mean jab hum jare hai tab dekhenge. Waise bhi, I want my bacha to be with me.

B: tum aur tumara bacha.

The door chimmed with the bell making all the three look towards the door.

V: iss waqt? Kon hai..?