28

Okay I was busy watching Surbhi perform. And what a performance it was. Loved it.

I know after reading this part you guys will have things to say.
So just appreciating her in the beginning.

How many of you did watch her tonight...? Did you like. Do comment.

Happy reading...!

Bani wakes up at 4 am and see his hands holding her breast from the back, his right hand was firmly holding her left breast from behind. He made sure she never had undergarments in the bed. That was a habbit now. He usually preffered sleeping naked. Freely. Sometimes it happened too.

She smiled, taking his hands off she fetched for her phone from the side table. The screen read 4:06am.

She got up to use the washroom when she came back she saw him mumbling her name in his sleep and trying to find her on the bed by searching her beside him. She smiled and slowly slid beside him and she saw him smile as he was back with her warmth.

Kissing his forehead she kept looking at him until she fell asleep again.

It was 7 am and Bani was up. She walked to the kitchen to clean the dishes that were pending, but yeah,her veer never listened to her. He had cleaned them already. May be he had cleaned them last night when she had walked back.

Carrying a smile she walked back. Looking at the wall clock she sat in her side of the bed having her laptop infront, working on the last pending work that was left out yesterday. May be she could have some weekend time with him.

She looked at him twisting her head to his side. So she had firmly decided, she will reveal it. Saving that for later she worked on with the fear of loosing him. Hoping for the best was all she could do.

B: pata nai kal kya hoga. Aaj jee bhar ke jee leti hu.

Talking to herself, she caressed her hair.

After some minutes.

Veer opened his eyes to see his sweetheart working. Working...?? In the morning..? He sighed.

She sat at the edge of the bed with right leg folded and the left one swinging freely down. Peeling off the spreadsheet, he sat behind her hiding his head in the crock of her neck.

Smiling she wished.

B: good morning.

V: hmm... (Kiss on her shoulder blade)

B: fresh hojaou.

V: tum bhi chalo.

B: Not now. In the evening. Pakka.

V: yaar sweetheart...(pout)

He had his call time at 12 in the noon. And she was busy in her office. She was present there physically but her mind going back to last night. What if he rejects her after knowing the truth.

Of course tumne kaam hi aisa kiya hai said her heart. Nai nai. Wo mujhse pyaar karta hai. Maaf kardega. The other part said consoling her.

Batteling with her two sides she decided to call his mom. Only she could tell what to do.

On call

Ch: so tumne decide karliya hai. Tum use sach batougi.

B: yeah.

Ch: why all of a sudden..?

B: mujhe dar lagraha hai aunty. Uska over attachment mujhe Dara Raha hai. What if he couldn't forgive me. Mujhe maaf na bhi kare tho bhi teek. Par what if.. if he could not forget me..?