69

Happy reading...!

V: bolo Bani kya pata hai?

B: yehi ki tum mujhe avoid karre the!

V: no Bani no,

Bani laid her head side ways on his shoulder and his right hand circled around her, she wanted to know what did she miss upon, yes she was angry but somewhere she knew that what ever had happened between them was not by his choice, she was sure that he was into something that kept him away, away from his Sweetheart. She knew it, but just not in his point of view. Yet she kept quiet to know his side of story in his point of view.

Veer took a deep breath, as if taking in the strength that he needed to tell her the story that he kept her away from, he looked at the now sky turning into black, the lake was getting empty, the coldness was increased but with each other in their arms they both were warm. He closed his eyes before started, kissed her hair, then he started,

V: as tume pata tha me production house, I met with the director. Achi kahani thi, but I felt I don't suit for the role, kyu ki usme bohot hi polical issues tha, to bring out social and criminal elements. Tho me ne director ko bola ki kiai aur ko approch kare, but he didn't. Auditions tho huye, Ek aya tha, Arjith Taneja, who was son of an MLA; Ishwar Taneja.

Select bhi hua tha wo, shooting chal Rahi thi, but jaise jaise shoot chalta Gaya, he satered getting offended, kyu ki jo illegal activities film me the that was resembling with his father. Tho usne dhamki di ki indirectly hum use hi frame karre hai and Hume wo chot pohonchayega.

Humne zyada seriously nai li thi, aur shooting continue rakha, he would perform but his ego was hurting. And then ek din Ghar pe attack hua, jab me tumare sath call pe tha, if you remember glass sound aye tha and you worried, me ne bola ki Radhe ne jar gira di aur I cut the call, that's when it all started.

B: hmm, I remember, now I get it, usi din se tumare calls ane Kam huye the.

V: yeah. Uske baad police ko inform Kiya gaye and me ne security rakhi, also passed a warning letter to Arjith. But wo chup nai tha, he black mailed me with my family. Using your name, pata nai usko kaise pata ki tum exactly kaha ho, there was someone who was supporting him from behind. Mujhe Jay pe doubt tha, because other than me and our family sirf usko pata tha ki tum kaha ho, even your home address. And I still doubt him.

And anyway , after that Arjith ne dhamki di, ladai ki, and flim shooting rok di, and coming to my birthday day, me tume surprise Dene ane wala tha, but given that Arjith was against me, me ne risk lena acha nai samja, me set pe gaya, tab Puri tarike se shooting nai ruki thi, we were talking still, ki Arjith ko hi rakhna hai ya mujhe role play karna hai, kyu ki paise tho already karch ho hi rahe the. Tho we thought of that, and usi din, jab ye decide hone wala tha ki me wo role play karunga, my birthday, after celebration in the sets, there was a fire attack.

Bani got shocked and looked at him, with all the worry written on her face, she didn't knew this part of story. She never knew there was fire attack on his sets.

Veer continued..

V: ...uske baad sab messed up hogaya, I got busy with the decisions and Arjith , we called off the shooting for that film, for now. The film was more realistic tho Jo galat karre the unko tho ye karna sahi hi tha. And as Arjith was very closely associated with the film he knew what were we going to expose that's why all the chaos. And jab sab teek hone hi laga, I thought I'll come to you, finally, sab chod Chad ke, par uske pehele tum agayi, and mujhe dar tha ki kahi tume pata na chale. Lekin Jo me socha tha wo tha hi nai, mujhe bohot dino baad peheli baar samne dekh ke pata chala sweetheart, ki me ne tume kitna hurt Kiya hai,