34

Happy reading...!

So finally it was Saturday, Bani and Veer was at their work. Both of them were waiting for the evening. But one or the other things were stoping them, when she was all set to step out, the emergency conference call from American delicats had held up. Finally after she was free from her work,she called veer to check on him. What if he reached the place before her, but good that he was also held up by some visiting fans and had got late.

B: teek hai tum aram se ajou, thab thak me pohoch jaoungi. Please be care full ok. Don't hurry and rash drive.

She instructed him on the call. Leaving a sigh, she walked out of her office premises. She bumped on to Jay.

J: bohot urgently ja rahi ho, need any help..? (He offered)

B: ha bohot jaldi me hu. Can you please excuse.

Off late she saw him differently, he was not friendly as before. He made her work too much. And this too had come to such an extent,that Bani wanted to quit the job, but bad fate due to the contract,she couldn't.

Everything was happening today, seemed like stopping her to meet veer.
Crossing all the hurdles,she reached the place she had planned the dinner date for him, for them.

It was a open restaurant, she had booked it at the last minute yesterday. Thankfully she got the reservation.
She had instructed the staff to decorate it for a special evening. Everything was set up according to Veer's liking.

She walked closer to the set up. There was a tent formed with a white cloth,a bed mattress spread on the grass, with lot of white square cushions and few heart shaped red ones. Fairy lights hanging all over the tent. Candles were lit and kept in the bottle, some with artificial lights. A table kept at the entrance of the tent for them to have dinner, with the height that they could sit on the floor and enjoy their dinner.

She smiled already imagining them sitting there. She went inside the restaurant room, which was spare to get changed.

She dressed in a black shimmer saari with dark red-thin border, and a black sleevless shimmer blouse. Her hair wavey flowing down her back with a tiny black bindi on her forehead- between her eyebrows. Lightly applied eyeliner and kajal making her look ethereal.

As she came back to the place, she saw veer standing there facing the tent. He was in his black and black- suit. She guessed by looking at him.

She smiled and took him in back hug. She kept her right ear on his back,closing her eyes. Enjoying the moment. Immediately his hands were placed on hers which were on his abdomen.

V: sweetheart..?

B: tume acha laga..?

V: ye sab mere liye hai..?

B: nai pados wala Mukesh ke liye. (She made a face coming out from a hug)

Giggling he turned to her. Soon his eye stopped at her, the world around also stopped for him and came to a halt. He lost completely in her eyes. His one hand involuntarly reaching to her waist and the other to her hair strands, moving them away to clear his view. A smile crept to his lips.

V: beautiful.

Was the only word came out from his mouth mind heart and soul.

He was wearing a black jacket and black fromal pants. With white - t-shirt may be - inside the jacket. She smiled kissing his forehead.

B: you liked it..?

V: yeah (still being lost)

B: veeranshu...(this was the third time she called out)

V:ha ha... Bolo. (Answered baffled)

B: kha kho gaye. Kabse me yehan bak bak kar rahi hu.

V: kho hi tho gaya hu. Tum me.

Caressing her cheek with the thumb pad.

B: chalo..

She dragged him to the tent.

V: bohot acha set up hai. Par achanak se ye sab kyu sweetheart..?

He truned to look at her. She was sitting on her knees.

V: bani..? Ye kya hai utho..

He held her shoulder.

B: veer veer shhh. Stand up.

She took a pause. He stood up. And had his eyes already teared up gusseing what was she up to.

B: Veeranshu. The great super star Veeranshu shinghania. As everybody knows. Par mere liye tum veer ho. Veeru ho, mere cutu ho. (they giggled)

Pata hai muje veer me ne tume jane anjane me tume bohot hurt kiya hai, aur mujhe pata hai. Aur bekar me intezaar bhi karvaya hai. Mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai, ki, me tumare liye layak hi nai hu,(veer nods no, she smiled seeing him) par me ye bhi nai chahti ki tum mere alawa kisi aur ke bare me socho bhi. 1st I was selfish veer. Bohot. Par jaise tum khete ho na, tumare charm se koi nai bach sakta, aur me bhi bach nai payi. Pat gayi tumse(giggle) ab aur intezaar nai karna chati. Na hi karvana chati hu.

I love you Veeranshu. Will you marry me..?

She extened the ring showing it to him.
Soon as he knelt down and took her in the bone crashing hug.

V: I love you sweetheart. Love you. And yes. Chalo abhi ke abhi shaadi kar lete hai.

She giggled.

B: teek hai chalo. Utho phir. Kar lete hai shaadi.

V:sach me..?

B: sachhii me.

They smiled. Veer looked deeply in to her eyes, caressing her lip corner with his thumb pad and moving forward. He closed the distance between their lips taking in her luscious petales in his. Moving forward he made her laydown on the grass and the mattress.

Lot of work at my work place and had guests over last week. Hence the delay. I'll try to make up for the last week update soon.

Love
- Author ❤️