17.

Kaan pakad ke sorry.. for late updates.  Yaar festivals yaar...!

Anyway I don't wanna disturb you guys😅😉.

Happy reading

_________________________________________

At her place.

Bani was in her cabin going through her pending files. Jay called her in his cabin through his office land line.

She put her laptop on sleep mode closed the screen adjusted herself and left to his cabin.

"Knock knock" she knocked waiting for him to respond.
And soon he responded to get her in.
She soon got in.

B:haa jay..?

J: hey bani. Come sit.

B:it's ok. Bolo..

J: wo yaar... where's your superstar..? Wo agaya na shoot se. Hamara campaign is waiting bani. Bohot din hogaya.

B:oh ho. Arry ha.. I'll just speak to his manager.  Phir me date confirm kar leti hu.

J: ha.. sure. And let me know.

B:ya ya.. (she left saying this)

She called Veeranshu's manager and asked him for dates. And before that she asked him to inform veer that he need to visit the office once.

It was 2.30pm and there came Veeranshu.

The girls were drooling over him and he was busy with his fans clicking selfies. Then there came this boss lady. Ms. Bani sharma. Her aoura hit different to everybody. She was such classy and kind woman. Which was a different combination one can have.

 Which was a different combination one can have

Veer's eyes didn't leave her. Though he saw her everyday but she in her work place was totally different. The other day they met, they had a lot of things going in their minds that he could not acknowledge the way she worked. But today....! He observed her every move.
The way she spoke. The way she smiles. The way she rolls her eyes and the other person going dumb. And the glare she gave that the work would be done.

As she and jay came in to welcome veer in. Jay cleared his throat and gained attention from his employees and he formally welcomed veer by a hand shake.
The staff was was really excited to have "The superstar veeranshu singhania" around them. Specially his fan girls.

He passed a teasing look to bani while he clicked some selfies with a lady staff. He grinned himself. He could clearly see her nose flukering. She was jealous. She masked her feelings and veer finally excusesed himself and they had a discussion about the campaign and the date were finalized for shoot. As jay knew about vani and as bani was managing the event so he said bani will be explaining the further details.

She called the team to her cabin along with veer and explained the plan and the process of shoot.

All the while veer kept on seeing her features.  The way she would order. The way she could request. The way she explained. The way she took others opinions. And everything. The bani he loved and the bani he is seeing here as a manager of Mathur's and company was totally different.