85

Happy reading...!

It was the next day afternoon around three PM when Bani had layed back on the bed lazy to get into kitchen and serve herself her lunch. She was unusually tired.

She took out her phone and scrolled through Instagram and she saw there were number of edits on her and Veeranshu. She smiled looking over them, then she came to a fanpage that read, @VAniadmire that had put up a story which said the tag line "VAni will have Vani soon" was trending on Twitter. She looked one more story of the same fan page that had animatedly edited Veer and her like carring a baby in their hands, 'awww' was what she said.

"Bani, khana kha le, kabse bularahi hu tume!" Meera said while she entered her room carring Rey in her arms.

"Ha Meera di aayi, waise Veer kahan hai?"

"Pata nai, tu jaldi aja,"

And just then the fanpage added another story with the screenshot that showed the view of BaniSharmaSinghania viewed the story. She smiled at the attachment that people actually had with her and Veeranshu.

***

It was evening when Bani and Meera  had sat on couch with Rey in the carry cradle and Radhe laying around as they had their discussions and Meera giving her instructions of dos and don'ts, and then the door chimmed, "me dekti hu" Meera said as she walked to the door,

Meera came back with the box and balloons in her hands, "Bani gifts hai!"

"Already agaye? Ayiye dekte hai ki kya hai" she said excited.

Bani opened the box and it was a cake with 'Congratulations VAni' written on it. Along with it was a tiny letter,

Dear VAni,

So so happy for you both, we wish all the love and good health to Bani and Baby,this is the news that we practically were looking for and finally it is her.

Lots of love, health and happiness your ways.

From Insta: @VAni_forever (Prachi from Lucknow), @VAniadmire (Vani from Mumbai) , @mrandmrssinghania (Priya from Kerala)

From online gifting shop, shopforyou.

"Cute, hai na di?" She looked at Meera who was now reading the letter.

"Yeah, Veer ki apne do phir hum ye cake cut karenge, nai?" Meera asked not being sure.

"Ha bilkul and Ill put up a story too. It makes them happy,"

***

It was eight PM and veer and Radhe had their time back home after their evening walk, Meera went up to the refrigerator to look out for some snacks and she saw the cake still sitting there untouched.

"Oh god, Veer, tum dono ke liye Cake aya tha, from your fans, cut karlo, and let's eat, it looks delicious" she said making tappish smile at her childlike eagerness as he was just back from the office.

Tappish went to his room, and was back freshed he carried Rey and settled on the couch while the couple were trying to get lighting correct for their story on Instagram.

"Ye teek hai, Meera di please," she said passing the phones to Meera to film the cake cutting. Radhe had balloons tied on her and she was busy with them playing since afternoon when the gift arrived and Bani let her be that way as she saw Radhe enjoyed it and Rey giggled everytime radhe tired to push it away, and now Veer and Bani stood beside each other with cake lit infront of them.

"Thank you so much," she looked around for the card to read out the names, "umm...Prachi, Priya and..." Bani looked at Veer so that he could join her, "Vani" they said it together. "Thank you for all your wishes and the cake is amazing," bani said. And Meera showed  bani feeding a little amount of cake to veer and then him feeding back to her, and then Bani called Meera and Veera took the phone and filmed them and then he showed how Radhe was playing around with the balloons, "right now Radhe is the most happiest ever" he said voicing from behind the camera as he showed her jumping around.

Later when Bani was posting it she made sure to mention the people that sent gift to them.

***

After dinner Tapish declared about going back to the mansion and Bani reluctantly agreed for that.

After they had left Bani and veer also headed back to their room to call off the day.

***

Please do vote and comment.

Love
- Author ❤️