65

Tell me frankly are you still liking the story?

1. I'm busy and not able to write, and that led to no frequent updates.
2. I'm feeling it's going lengthy.
3. There are no comments and votes as earlier.
4. The read count is also falling down.

This is why I'm asking you if your not connecting to the story?
Constructive criticism is always welcomed, as that will help me to improve, and if you don't wanna comment here, please feel free to get into my PM (personal message) I would be more happy.

Please do comment or reach me out regarding this!

_________________________

Happy reading...!

They were lying on the bed, sleep was far away from their eyes. Bani had placed her head on his chest, her left hand carelessly left on his middle, his left hand holding her securely, his right palm gently placed on her left on his stomach, his face facing the ceiling.

Her eyes were wide open, her breath was normal, her heart beats were normal, everything seemed to be normal but her mind. She didn't know why did she forgive him, and upon thinking she realised he never apologized. He just had just proposed the idea of spending time and making things better.

He didn't apologize, yet she forgave him

Did she really let it go?

He doubted her, he doubted his love, her love for him, this wasn't any small thing that she could let go, earlier days when the same thing happened, a very earlier, with Jay, he had fought with her, he had dragged her with him, even kissed her forcefully, and that she had fought with him for the same. What the hell was different now?

She didn't know. She wanted to be normal as much as he wanted to. May be a talk could make it happen, and nothing else.

B: Veer!

She called him, gentlness and request in her voice.

V: hmm?

B: umm..kab jayenge hum, bahar?

V: may be agle hafte, booking wagera time lete na sweetheart!

Bani nodded being there.

V: kya hua Bani? Kuch kehena hai? Kuch puchna hai?

B: it's ok rehene do!

V: na Bani, ab kuch rehene nai denge, kya hai pucho.

Bani left a sigh. May be she could talk about now if not past. The memory that was just few minutes ago.

He didn't ask for forgiveness.

B: tumne mujhse mafi nai mangi veer,

V: hmm?

B: abhi, mujhpe doubt karne ke liye, tumne maafi nai mangi, you just said, hum time spend Karenge, bahar jayenge, par mafi nai mangi..

She looked at him to read his expressions.

V: acha?