49

Happy reading...!

Bani was happily sitting on the passengers seat while Veer was driving the car. She was something more than excited to have a puppy at her home,till now they both were a couple and now it will be a family. Veer felt happy seeing her happy and excited.

V: sweetheart tum kuch zyada hi excited ho!

B: ha tho..? It was dream to have a puppy, wo bhi with me and my husband as a family. Tho of course I am overly over excited. *Sheepish smile*

V: yeah. Yeah . I can see that.

Soon they reached the dog adoption house and with The Veeranshu Singhania they were welcomed well. And the boy who worked there took them to the section of puppy with different breeds-all high rated.

Bani heard a bark from the distance and looked that way asking for the information about dog that barked.

Boy: madam wo tho..chodiye na.ye dekhiye ye bohot friendly breed hai. Golden Retriever. Iske baal bhi zyada nai jhadte.

B: mujhe wahi le chalo.

Boy: madam wo..wo mongral kutte hai. Like Street dogs tho apko wo..

B: Veer mujhe dekhna nai please. *She looked at Veer as if complaining about the boy*

Boy: ji ji. Teek hai. Chaliye.

They went there and there they saw a cute little mongral puppy, which was almost like a Pomereniann breed. May be it's one of the parents' were pomereniann.

The puppy tried standing on his back legs and tumbled down as if trying to ask bani to carry.

Boy: ye abhi 45 days ka hai madam ji. Mila tha road pe. Tho adoption house Wale le ke aye.

B: veer this one.

V: jaise tum chaho. Umm.. tum

Boy: ji sir. Abhi khol deta hu.

V: adoption ke kitne fees huye?

Boy: sir. Wo. Street dogs ke liye paise nai hai. Ek tho koi adopt nai karta inhe. Paise charge karenge tho hogaya..

He said opening the gate for that Little one.

V:oh acha

Boy: madam ji, ye. Ladki hai. Chalega?

B: jo bhi hai bacha hai na.

As soon the gate was opened the puppy ran around free from the cage.

Bani sat down on her knees with her butt resting on her heels.
Making a sound that is familiar to call puppies she streched her hands out.

B:hey cutie. Ab hum Ghar chalenge. Nai? *Bark* bani laughed at the response and veer smiled.

Boy: sir. Vaccination karvana hai uska.

V: oh. Umm abhi karenge?

Boy: ji.

B: dog food hai apke paas?

Boy: ji madam. Par isko sab chalta hai.

B: do-teen packet Dena or a lash bhi. And soft belt bhi.

***

They were back to home and Bani was busy with the puppy whole time, the puppy had a nice warm bath and Bani sat playing with it after the blow dry session. And this lead veer into the kitchen.

V: bani. Go wash your hands. Khana ready hai. Ab aa bhi Jaou. Aur use bhi rest do. Ab yehi rahegi wo.  Come.

B: ha ok. Chalo tume bhi khana dal ti hu. Come come.
*And the little girl followed Bani with a trembling steps*