48

Happy reading...!

Bani reached home and was sitting with Chandrakala helping her with chopping the vegetables for dinner.

C: veer kaha hai Bani?

B: wo ghar nai aya..? Kab ka nikal chuka tha. Aur abhi abhi me ne call bhi Kiya tha use....

V: yehan hu sweetheart. Me gym me tha mom.

C: ok. Umm.. kya socha tum dono ne?

Veer sat beside Chandrakala.

V: maa.. I know I'm being selfish par..

C: it's ok. Bas tu khush rahe. Aur me ye bhi janti hu tumare Ghar Jane ki vaja. Shayad Tapish bhi wo waja hai.

V: mom..(he left a sigh) ha. Par mom I.. i don't know.

C: it's ok. I understand. Bani ke bina rehe nai sakte even for a second.

Veer and Bani blushed and Bani excused herself to keep the things in the kitchen.

V: me..me abhi aya.

C: see, exactly what I said. (Chandrakala smiled)

V:mommm! I was not going into the kitchen. 

He changed his route to his room while blushing. 

It was the dinner time and Veer saw that Ponky was missing. He knew , may be he is ashamed and needs time. When Chandrakala asked Bani she informed that he had his dinner in his room. VAni were set to leave for their farmhouse, Veer thought he should talk to Ponky and make him understand, all the shifting thing is not hundred percent because of him. 

Veer walked towards Ponky's room to have a proper bye. He saw that the door was slightly open and he knocked the at the door. Ponky answered without looking back.

P: me ne khana kha liya hai bhabhi. And please I'm sorry. Apko pata hai mera intension apko bhai se door karna nai tha. ab me kya karu aap ho itni achi ki mujhe bhi apse pyaar hogaya. Im sorry bhabhi. Agar apko bhai ko batana hai tho bata do. Do whatever but please don't hate me.

Ponky thought it was Bani came to look for him. 

After listening  to this veer turned back without even saying a word for Ponky. He just walked in his room and got dressed, all set to leave. 

This is the best decision to move out. Now he would hate Ponky and may be doubt Bani. And with that Bani knew Ponky loved her, Romantically  ?

But the sane part of his brain worked and thought he would wait for Bani to say it. And he also does't know from when did Bani knew about this Ponky thing.

 ***

The car engine went off in front of their farmhouse, Veer undid his seat belt, Bani held his hand looking in his eyes.

V: kya hua sweetheart ?

B: Me kuch puchu ?

V: ha! kyu ? kya hua ?

B; hum....I mean... ufff

She left a sigh. 

V: hua kya hai sweetheart ?

B: hum permanently...yehan...matlab. I don't want the blame of seperating you from your family Veer. I don't know!

V: why... why do you think it that way ?

B: that's what happens na veer! Like tum akele bete ho maa papa ka, tho they will want you to be with them. They would - they of course will - have dreamt about you, your family, tumare bache. Tho I just.

V: Bani tumare hisab se chale tho Mom dad ko..... um...Tapish se bhi ummeede hongi na ? But they are always away from family, even Tapish ka decision mere waje se tha, tho he also never made an effort.

B: exactly Veer, I'm sorry but, wo...ummm... kuch bhi ho jaye he is still a adopted one. Shayad mom ko ya papa ko utna fark nai padta, tho..

V: Bani you need to know this, mere janam le ne se pehele hi Tapish ko adopt kiya gaya tha, and dad loves him, may be even more than me, because, dad ki hisab se uske ache kadam se hi me ne janam liya, mom also belives that this might be true. And technically also wo ghar ka bada beta hai. And more over now he is staying there, in singhania mansion. Tumare saath move hona ye mera personal choice hai, wo bhi tho ab aya hai na ghar tho we are out now. Aur tum ye faltu ki bato pe dyan mat do, tum sirf mujhpe dyan do. hmm?

Bani smiled as he pecked her forehead.

B: and there my main question remains unanswered!

she pointed.

V: jab thak jawab na de ye picha nai chodegi. 

He murmered.

B: ha ab bolo!

V: I can't promise you going back there permanently or even staying here permanently. Ab ke liye jaisa chalega waise chalate hai! Ab andar chalna hai ya puri raat yehi car me bitana hai?

B: bitayenge tho bhi it will not be the first time. 

She unlocked the car door and  walked in the house, home remembering their mid night make out in the car. Veer too cherished that memory when she mentioned it. 

***

Bani woke up as she felt the caress o her cheek. She smiled and adjusted her eyes for the day light. 

V: good morning. 

He wished with a kiss on her forehead.

B: good morning! Gym nai gaye?

She sat up adjusting herself.

V: I have already burnt some good amount of calories last night.

He winked. And she blushed.

B: And Veer, aaj se mera rejoining he, office me.

V: ok back to daily routine then.

B: tumara kya? What next?

V: waiting for calls or may be opportunities. dekte hai, kya hota hai.

B: Good! 

She got up to go to washroom but turned back to him.

B: and you forgot something. 

V: kya?

B: ummm the disscusion we had long back!

V: what...? 

B: Veerr!Adoption

V: Uhhh.... puppy. Yes. Ok fine. tumne bhula nai use abhi thak! Fine. I'll adopt. or we can go together. If you are back home soon.

B; we are doing it today ? wowww. Tho me jaldi ajaoungi. 

She kissed in the air facing him.

***

So so sorry for such a delay. I was out of station last month ad couldn't get back to writing schedule soon.

Do vote and comment.

Love

- Author