52

Long chapter for late update.

Happy reading...!

Bani was up and was doing her chores. She went down to the living room to see Radhe was still asleep. It was her morning walk time and she would be up anytime now. Bani saw the time and decided to wake up Veer. It was 7 on the clock.

She reached their room and sat beside veer caressing his soft hair lovingly. Sensing her touch he smiled. He came over her lap wrapping his hands around her waist. She sat ruffling his hair.

B: Good morning.

V:hmm..!

B: utho baba. Saath baje hai. Mujhe office bhi Jana hai. Aur shaam ko ghar bhi Jana hai na.

He looked up at her.

V: ghar? Ghar kyu. Maa ne bulaya hai.?

B: singhania mansion veer. Dinner hai na.

Veer got up from her lap and sat resting his back on the bed wall. He didn't know what he wanted. It was all so complicated. He was happy for the good news but he didn't want to go there. And also it was a month he didn't even get home to meet his mom.

Bani placed her hand on his thigh and asked again.

B: hum jarahe hai na ..?

V: yeah. Hmm.

B: thank you.

She kissed his cheek as a morning wish and thank you.

B: chalo fresh ho jau.

As she was getting up he pulled her to him and hugged her. Bani responded and her lips touch his neck unintentionally. He had reached her left breast over the cloth.

B: Veeranshu. Mujhe Jana hai. Late hojayega.

V: yeah I know.

He kissed kissed her neck and started giving the wet and open mouth kisses. While kneading her breast.

Bani kept her left hand over his hand which was on her breast and pushed it down.

B: Veer! Chodo. I'm..I'm sore.

He immediately left her and looked into her eyes.

V:did I hurt?

B: slightly.

V:sorry.

B: chalo chodo abhi jaou fresh ho jaou.

V: hmm. Abhi jarahi ho?

B: nai. Aaj thoda late jaoungi. Tumare saath breakfast karke. Jaldi ajaou.

V: hmm. Fine. Aur Radhe?

B: bahar choda tha walk ke liye.

***

Bani was sitting in her cabin. Jay entered there.