33

Happy reading...!

It's was a beautiful morning after many days. He turned to look at her sleeping form curled up. Her right hand under her face and her left hand carelessly places on her side over the waist.  Her hair strands disturbing his view.

Smile creeping on his face,his hands reached her hair to move them away.
Shifting as close as possible he kept his right hand gently on her: not leaving the whole weight on her.

He played with her hair strands. His thumb pad caressing on her cheeks gently. The smile discribed how happy he felt when he was with her. Just by seeing her. His thumb reached her luscious lips, which were now a bit dry.

Sensing the ticklish, smiling, she opens her eyes adjusting to the light.

V: good morning sweetheart. (Kissing her nose)

B: hm. Good morning (ruffling his hair gently)

V: breakfast..? Ya bath..?

B: you first.

She moved closer pulling him closer to her. Placing her head on his chest.

B: veeranshu...

V: hmm..?(playing with her hair)

B: kuch nai. (She giggled)

V: sweetheart..!

Looking at him with "doing the same thing as me" look.

V: I love you. (After a small pause) bohot Sara.

Bani dragged up herself to his level. Caressing his beard.

She kept on looking at him. She didn't realise that her eyes got teared up.

A tear from her right eye dropped on his left cheek bone.

V: bani. Kya hua achanak se..? Ro kyu Rahi ho..? (Touching the droplet on his face)

Bani nodded in negetive with a smile. And again layed back on his chest.

B: ro nai Rahi.  Khush hu. Bohot.

V: waja..?

B:tum.

V:kyu..?

He waited for her answer. And seconds passed. On not getting the reply. He tapped her. Slightly looking down at her,he chuckled. She had slipped back to her slumber.

Placing her carefully on the pillow,spreading the duvet on her covering her neatly.

He walked to the washroom and got done his morning chores. Freshening up himself he walked down stairs.

After a while he came back with the breakfast for them both.

Bani was up sitting against the headboard with her phone in her hand and she was busy in typing something. She seemed serious.

V: oh god bani. Suba suba itna tension..? Kya hai..? Koi problem tho nai..?

B: urggg nai veer. Wo Raghav.

Placing the tray on the bed and sitting facing her.

V: ha ya. I forgot to ask. Raghav..? Kaise milgaya tume..? Aur itne se din me itna attached hogaye...?

B: oh ha.. wo ye sab problem mein me bhul hi gayi. Wo na ek jewellery business karta hai. Rao jewellery works. Wo basically Andra se hai. Andrapradesh I mean.

He also has a tragic life. Papa ko bachpan me kho diya. Aur uski ma ko laga ki raghav hi khooni hai.

V: what..? (Shock was written all over his face)

B: yeah. Phir pallu. Oh that's the other story all together. She was a widow. Aise use laga tha. Then mandar came into picture all of a sudden. And kreethi. Raghav ki behen, usne galat rasta chun liya, She got pregnant. She was betrayed.  And she committed suicide. It's 2 years now.

V: oh very sad na. But still he's so strong man. Sab handle Karli usne.

B: yeah..

V: anyway. Ab jou brush karlo nashta tanda ho jayega.

Moving away the spreadsheet she got of the bed.

B:bas 5 mint. kya hai waise..?

V: oats for me and your favourite Gobi ke parathe made with ghee.

B: tho phir sirf 2 mint me ayi. (She left giggling making him too chuckle)

She ran in to the washroom while he walked to the cupboard and took out her dresses.

She came out in her same dress as she was in the bed.

V: arrey nahaya nai..?

B: nah..! Parathe tande hojayenge na..(with sheepish smile)

She sat on the bed with left leg folded and right leg hanging down. Excitedly she dug into the food.

Veer sat there observing her lovingly. Having his oats.

She stuffed her mouth with a bite of Paratha dipping it souce.

B: hmm(raising her eyes showing a questioning look) kya dekh rahe ho..?

V: tume.

B: kyu par...?

V: bas aise hi..(moving her hair behind her ears)

B: veer..?

V: sweetheart.. mujhe sach me tumpe gussa nai hai. Mujhe bas is bath ka bura laga tha ki tumne mujhe galat samj liya tha. Meri character ko galat samja tha. Uske alawa mujhe aur kisi bath ka koi farak nai padta.

Listening to his she has stopped having her food. He kept his oats bowl aside and moved closer to her and made her eat.

B: tume kaise pata me wahi puchne wali thi...?

V: mujhe sab pata hai. (He wiped her corner of her lips having a food particles)

B:(with sweet smile) I love you.

V: kya baat hai...? Aaj kal bohot pyaar araha hai is bechare pe..?

B: pyaar araha hai na. Tho le lo. Plus. Tum bechare tho bilkul bhi nai ho.

V: acha..? (Moving closer to her like a predator)

B: mujhe der horahi hai. Me chali.

She shied and walked to the washroom to change.

She stood at the door and turned back to him.

B: veeranshu...? Tum kal free rehena. From 6 in the evening.

V: woah... Kya baat hai. I'm happy. Fine. Done.

B: ab chale..?

V: tum chalo. I'll join. (Winked)

Smiling she walked in. Having a warm bath together, they walked out.

Veer had left for his shoot. Bani stood infront of the mirror getting ready.
She looked at the photo frame hung behind her,which she looked through the mirror.

" Bas veer bohot hogaya intezaar, ab aur nai. Har baat ke liye mujhe tumse maafi magni hai, tumara har saza bhi manzoor hogi, lekin tumse aur door Raha nai jata. Jo tume chahiye wo me tume de dungi. "

Sorry guys. So there is a good news and a bad news for you guys, my Wattpad family. I got a job, I'm now working in a school as a teacher for subject- English. So wish me luck.

So the bad news is, as I'm busy now, the updates will be only on Sundays.

Due to the busy schedule, I'm less active in all the other social network sites, but writing is what I love the most. Yet,having my busy schedule in my mind, this is what I can do.

Hope you guys understand and still support me the same way.

Love
- Author ❤️