43

Early update. 

Happy reading..!

She had wrapped up the breakfast and the family was not done with praising her cooking skills. But the truth to be told, it was veer who always cooked for her most of the time.

She stood facing the kitchen sink to wash the dishes they used. Veer had sneaked behind her and held her from behind, placing his chin on her left shoulder while she continued her work.

B: Veer hum kitchen me hai, hato. Koi ajayega. 

V: Isiliye me bolraha hu ki hume separate ghar me shift hona chahiye. 

For which Bani had rolled her eyes leaving out an audible breath. His hands slowly tracing around her belly button which showed decent amount of her skin. 

V: Looking beautiful. As always. 

He added. That brought a smile on her lips.

V: And tum ye sab kyu karrahi ho..? house help hai na. Let them do their work.

B: ho gaya abhi do mint. 

He kissed her shoulder blade making her gasp.

B: veer stop!

V: I don't care!

Saying that he moved his lips to crock of her neck more or less giving her open mouth kisses. Her hands paused with whatever she was doing. She looked back at him with shy smile.

Clearing of throat made them move apart from each other.

P: Daksh ye dono hamesha se hi saath me rehete hai, dono thakte nai kya ek dusre ko jhelte jhelte..?

He asked making fun of them.

D: chup! Welcome home bhabhi! Finally.

B: Thank you Daksh.

Ponky also welcomed her giving her a warm hug.

P: thank God. Ab koi tho hai mera side lene wala.

He laughed with his hands on her shoulder looking at veer and daksh.

***

It was soon after the dinner that Ponky Daksh and Bani were seated in Bani's room. Bani making the bed and arranging the nightstand, and Ponky Daksh laying on the bed with Ponky on his stomach and Daksh on his legs talking about random things.  While Bani happily participated.

Veer stood at the door peeping inside. Yes he was happy seeing her happy. He stepped inside.

V: ok time out. And you both get out.
Throwing pillow on ponky.

B: Veeranshu...?

V: I'm tired and I wanna sleep sweetheart! Is liye. Ponky Daksh please, get out.

P: kyu hum nai jayenge. Kya karloge..? Hume yehi rahenge.

D: Ponky chal. Tired hai wo. Let them sleep.

P: konsa tired kaam hi kya kar rahe hai ki wo tired ho.?

With this statement veer looked at Ponky with shock. Bani looked at Veer with tension written on her face. Fearing of how could Veer react to this. This was wrong statement. Really wrong.

He walked out of the room giving a look to Bani. Bani called him from behind but he didn't stop.

B: This was wrong Ponky. Nai bolna chahiye tha.

She walked behind Veer. She saw him walk to the terrace. He stood there with his hands on the rails looking up at the sky filled with stars.

She silently stood beside him. He looked at her who passed a look to him soon she felt he was looking at her.

Without bringing the topic. She smiled.

"Finally sapna sach hua. na. Like me at your home as your wife"

"Hmm"

B: me sach me bohot khush hu Veer, really. And am sorry for the past. Thank you, you  didn't give up on me. Me bata nai sakti veer ki me kitna khush hu. Tu tu tu. Nazar na lage!

Veer chuckled.

B: Veer me phir se puch rahi hu, tum  sach me mujhse pyaar karte ho na. Like, jaise serialo me hota hai, ki tum mere se badla lene ke liye tho mujhse shaadi nai ki na? 

V: ho sakta hai can't tell. 

He shrugged having a smile.

B: Veerr! 

She whined. He pulled her in the hug. Placing her head  on his upper chest, with glistened eyes she spoke.

B: me janti hu jo me soch rahi thi wo galat tha. Par ab me tumare bina rehe nai sakti veer. Agar sach me tum is...is intention se shaadi ki hai tho me mar jaoungi veer. sach me!

Her voice was heavy.

V: Pagal. Aisa kuch nai hai. And, just tumara badla le ne ke liye mujhe shaadi thak aane ki zaroorat nai hai Bani, agar aisa hi hota tho me kabka tume beech raste me chod deta. And you know I could do that. Me sach me pyaar karta hu tumse.

This fear of Bani was not wrong. What if he really did this all marriage drama just to break her. Thanks for the  Indian TV series that they show all this stuff.

He wiped her tears with his thumb pad.

B: Kiss me.

She demanded. With the amusing smile his index finger hooked to her chin and made her look at him in his eyes. Slowly closing the distance and was about to touch but then again Poky dropped there.

P: Lo! hum waha tension me the ki pata nai kya horaha hoga, par yehan tho indono ki romance chalu hai.

V: Tum hame thodi der ke liye akhela chod sakte ho please! I want to spend time with my wife. Alone. 

P: Whatever!

He moved back.

V: Bani please, Lets go to our home. Shaadi ka pehela din bhi humne saath me suckoon se ek pal nahi bitaye, And your talking about staying here forever. We are moving That's it.

B: Aur in sab ke chakkar me, mera kiss rehe gaya! 

She made a face. He smiled and pulled her closer by her waist. His right hand travelling up by the sides, till it reached her neck. He teased her with playing his tongue o her lips, She had parted her lips but he was playing teasing her. Her held his shirt on his waist and pulled him close to herself. 

He was truly enjoying this. She held his hair in her fist and made the contact with his mouth. He tasted of the kulfi he had as a desert after dinner. 

It was slow, gentle, passionate. Her mouth moulding as per he moved his. Putting into the tongue into each others mouth, devouring the taste. They parted after which felt like eternity. 

***

It was the day for their reception party which was held after three days from their wedding. The thing that Veer was not happy was he knew that his brother - Tapish would be coming with his wife. 

For the record, Tapish was not his actual problem. It was about his wife. - Meera. Meera Verma.

Don't forget to vote. Comment your thoughts,waiting to read them.

Next update: Sunday

Love

- Author