14

Finally

Bani was coming back to Mumbai. Her day went well and the meeting was also successful.  But what pissed her off was she didn't get a single call or msg from veer for the whole day. He saw the msg but didn't reply for that too.
She brushed thinking may be He is too busy. But her heart still knows her veer. He is never to busy for his sweetheart.
For her. Any how he'll be coming back by tomorrow or day after. May be he'll call by evening.
She thought and boreded the flight.
And finally reached Mumbai.

She came back when it was 4 in the evening. She directly went to her office and informed about the happenings there.
Soon she received the call. Yes it was veer's. She received it instantly.

B: veer kaha ho. Tumne call kyu nai kiya. Sab tek hai na..?

V:ha sab teek hai.(he sounded cold)

B: pakka sab teek hai na.

V: ha. Ab kaha ho..?

B: agayi hu wapis. Office ayi thi to report. Abhi Ghar jarahi thi. Matlab farmhouse. Apne ghar nai.

V: kyu

V: kyu..?

B: bas aise hi. Tum teek ho na...?(she was not sure)

V: haa.  Teek hai. Take care drive safe.

B: me cab lungi. Airport se seedha yehi ayi thi.

V: ok ok. Take care bani.

He hung the call.

B: bani..? Ye bhi na. Shayad work zyada  ho gaya hai. Hmmm(she sighed)

And here veer did a happy dance knowing that she is going to farmhouse. He just hoped "is baar tho surprise chopat na hojaye"

She she reached the farmhouse and entered in by opening the door with her spare key.

She sighed and sat on the couch with her head resting on the head board.

He passed a glass of water to her. She took it and muttered thank you.

Ek mint.

She looked up to see him stand. Her eyes got clouded withing seconds.  The same goes with him.

They stood still without uttering a word.

B:ek baar gale lagaouge. Please.

Veer delicately held her in his arms.

V: sweetheart.

He was about to break the hug. But she held him even more tighter. Not letting him break the hug.

B: I missed you so much idiot.

V: itna miss kiya ki ab tum mujhe chodna bhi nai chati. Tum mere rang me rang gayi ho sweetheart.