21.

Quality time

she was out of the office at 6.30pm. she knew they wanted to spend some time. it was like more than a week or two that they didn't spend their time together. first their misunderstanding,his shoot at out doors, her monthly periods and now the compulsion they were staying at their respective houses. of course they needed some time together. Not just romancing but they couldn't even have a good talk for so many days. she planed a dinner date. it was simple yet elegent. perisely accordind to her budget.

he was laying lazily on his bed tossing around the bed. that's when he got a call from bani. "thank gog"he left a sigh. he knew her very well. he guessed that she was planning a surprise.

they had a talk and she informed him the place. And he was back to his chirpy mood. He would be spending time with his sweetheart now. uff. It was really after ages.

He reached there as soon as possible. Ther he saw her waiting for him. Who boy would not love this special treatment from his girl. Of course he liked it. In fact loved even before seeing the place.

He slowly made his  way near her. As he reached her he saw her glowing face. It was the only thing that could calm him in any of his ups and downs.
He pulled her into his firm body. While she hid herself in his arms.

V:thank you.

B:shh. Bat mat karo. (She held him even more tighter)

After sometime relishing the moment she spoke.

B:dinner..?

V:hmmm.

She held his hand and brought him near the table. It was arranged for two. With mild sented candles at the center rose petals adoring the white table spread. The red chairs adding to the beauty. One champagne bottle with two glasses.

As they reached the table veer as usual as gentle man was about to hold the chair for her. But she held his wrist.

B:let me do.

She gentally pulled a chair for him and made him sit there. She walked towards the other chair not before kissing him on his forehead.

V:bani..?

B:sh.  You like it na..?

V:I love it. But tume ye sab karne ki zaroorat nai hai. Really.

B:kyu na karu. Mera bhi haq banta hai na..

V:of course sweetheart bas ye haq thoda aur use kar lo...(he winked)

Then the waiter came with their dinner orders which was already ordered by bani. It was all his favorite. That chicken grill, and everything that he liked ti have in his heavy dinner.

V:ye sab..? Mera favorite hai...

B:of course.

They started with their dinner talking and giggling after many days it felt like normal.

V:bani. Desert nahi hai..?

B: tha tho.. (she searched but couldn't find it on the table)

V:chalo it's ok. Me tho aise hi pucha. And it was really great.

Bani got up from her seat and walked up to him. Made herself comfortable on his lap. And automatically his hands wrapped around her waist and his head on her chest.

B:I'm sorry.

V:kyu..?

B: hum kitne dino se door hai na.. we are not able to spend time together, is liye.