41

Happy reading!

Veer narrated the flash backs from his memory. About his brother- adopted. Tapish. Tapish Singhania.

B: does that make difference veer ? Ye tumara family hai tumare apne maa-baap hai, then why this worry Veer ?

V:wahi tho tum nai samj rahi ho Bani.

B: samjou phir.

V: Bani mujhe pata nai tha ki Tapish mera bhai hai, I mean adopted. I know I may sound dumb but I hate the way my dad looks up at him. har chees ke liye dad usse example dete hai. not that he's not good, par usko importance zyada milti hai. har chees me, litrally har chees me bani. even about you, us. Usne kisi se pyaar kiya tho koi problem nai par me ne pyaar kiya tho meri girlfriend gold digger hai. Kyu? For everythng he is the role modle. but im not. maa ka pyaar bhi bat jata hai bani. maa mujhse pyaar karti hai,I know, but tum khud wo difference dekhogi jab wo actual me yehan hoga. And i absolutly hate that.

B: him ?

V: I don't like him.

B: But you don't hate him either right? Like problem usse hai? ya isse ki wo adopted hai phir bhi pyaar mitla hai, ya Tumse zyada pyaar milta hai use maa se wo..?

V: option D. All of the above. 

He heard her giggle lightly, which brought a curve on his lips that was near to be called as a smile.

B:Okay listen, tumari problem tho Tapish se hai na. Tho sirf ek ke liye tum pura parivaar ko saza nai de sakte na veer! And wo yehan rehete hi kahan..? Me ne tho nai dekha.

V: Bani please..!

B: okay let's do this. hum shaadi ke baad do mahine thak yehi rahenge. If that works then fine. nai tho I'm ready to walk wherever you take me. Until you are by my side. anywhere and anything.

V: Sweetheart....!  (sigh) Fine. But no arguments further.

B: Done.!

__________________

Everything blurred out. The hard times hit Veer. He show was gone, and he left with no work. Literally no work. He lost his show and no other work was being offered. Nor any show, nor a Reality show nor a music album nor anything. He had his breakdown. Bani had said that she capable to run a family through her income. saying "mere income se hojayega, par sirf zindagi guzrne ke liye. tumari tara high level ka nai. But I'll try my best don't worry." He always had her by his side, he was thankful that she was there, unlike like his father who had started his lecture on why he used to force to be a business man. Like his brother- Tapish. 

This definitly irked him. But for now, yes he was at fault, as he no back-up plan for future.

Eventually, the time for their marriage had come. It was like less than two weeks remaining for the wedding. And still these two were together in the same home-his farmhouse.

This day Bani had been to her house, to her mother and had some guests over she couldn't deny to stay there. As everybody had got to their bed, she got a call from him, as expected. The call was decent as such compared to the talk they have. 

She had a smile when she ended the call. They spoke about all those special moments they had together, intimate, love filled and emotinal ones too. the discussion ended up at their first time of making love. And that brought all those giddy feeling that she had almost came through. And she was traveled back to that day, that night. When they had mutually dicided that this will the day. Like with proper planning with precautions.