58

So almost at the end of the story, two more parts to go and will be done with this book. Please do comment your favourite chapter or your favourite scenes.

___________

Any typos please doet me know.

___________

Happy reading!

They stayed back in the Singhania mansion, it was four on the clock when veer had closed his eyes to get some sleep. He tried a lot but Bani's crying face was not letting him close his eyes. The way she hit him, the way she was broken it broke him back.

He vowed to make this up as soon as possible and get back his sweetheart. He knew she will forgive him, but then again he didn't want to take her for granted.

Again.

The alarm rung at seven and veer was up. He saw his sweetheart still sleeping. The flashes of last evening haunted him time and again. He moved closer to her wispering 'sorry' yet not waking her up. He touched his forehead to hers while she slept on her back, her hands on her belly and Radhe at her feet, like a curled fur ball.

He placed her right hand on her stomach and rested his head sideways on his left palm supporting elbow on the bed. His right hand glided to her face, his thumb pad caressing her left cheek.

V: Bohot hurt Kiya hai na Bani tume, sab sahi kar dunga. Sab kuch, pehele ki tarah.

He kissed her temple and stilled himself looking at her keenly. Not wanting to miss any feature of her face.

Radhe snuggled and woke up, straight walking to Bani's face. Keeping her chin on her chest. Veer smiled looking at the scene. And this movement made Bani open her eyes. Her eyes caught Radhe and then her husband. She was shocked and then got her memories of last evening.

The night was an silent affair, bani prefered to stay away from everyone and her food was served in her room. While veer was out giving her the time and space she needed.

And then, now again as she saw him, she got up with the jerk.

His eyes filled, the bani who would have a sweet smile as soon as she saw him morning everyday was now horrified seeing him. What else could hurt him more?

But he composed himself.

V: good morning gharwali.

She hadn't spoken a word with him since last evening.

V: bani, good morning!

He tried again. And in response all he got was a head nod.

He walked out to the Lawn to have his run. He couldn't take this anymore. But he knew he'll set things alright. He had to.

_______

Veer was back from his long run and had taken a seat on the dinning table. Chandrakala saw him and walked to him sitting beside.

C: bat Kiya?

V: nai mom. Wo meri taraf dek bhi nai Rahi. Mujhe dar lagta hai mom. Me ne itna hurt Kiya, apni bani ko. Meri sweetheart mom. Har Roz mujhe dek ke good morning wish karti thi, mujhe kiss karti thi, ab mujhe dekh ke chouk Rahi hai, dar rahi hai. Mere...

He cried.

C: shh..sh... Pata hai Veer tumari galti kya thi,

Veer looked at her,

C: tume laga tum bohot busy ho aur usko Teri utna zarurat nai, aur shayad ye bhi wo waja Jo tum de te rahe ki time difference bohot hai, call karte karte der hojati. Veer koi kisi ke liye kitna important hai wo waqt hi batata hai. Aur koi free hota nai veer, free hume khud hona padta hai, time nikalna padta hai. Aur rahi baat time difference ki, tume lagta hai ki wo tumse baat kiye bina soti hogi? Tume lagta hai ki wo wahan pe, ghar se apne pati se dur, apne maa se dur khush thi us bade se Ghar me? Wo bhi Akele?

Nai veer, wo har Roz hume call karti, har Roz. Apni maa ko call karti, Meera se baat karti, aur kab, jab waha ded bajre hote, kyu ki yehan tab sham hoti thi aur sab almost free hote, wo raat ko neend kare Bina hamare saath baat karti veer, aur bohot baar tho Aisa hua ki Meera se baat karte karte so jati thi, video call aise hi chala hua rehta jab Tak Meera call disconnect nai karti. Aur tum, tum bolre ho ki time difference bohot tha?

Aur tum? Ab Aisa tho nai ki usne hum sab ko call Kiya par tume nai Kara? Mujhe pata hai ki usne Kiya tha, har Roz karti. Nai? Bolo!

Kya hua veer, jab Tak shaadi nai Hui tab thak use palko par bitaye huye the, ab jab wo tumari biwi hai, uski kadar nai? Uski koi value nai?

Tum galat ho yehan pe beta, galat ho. Par is galti ko sudaro, Bani ko khona bhari pad sakta hai. Wo toot chuki hai veer bikar chuki hai.

Us din jab wo Ghar aayi thi, uski haalat dekne layak bhi nai tha, na hi khana dang se kha Rahi hai na hi kuch pee Rahi hai. Lekin sab ke samne aise behave karti jaise ki kuch hua hi nai. Wo ab Tak bohot kuch apne andar le ke ghut rahi thi veer, uski pareshani bato , use baat karo, usse jagada Karo, uska Sara gussa bhara nikalo. Ye meri request hai tumse, meri bachi bohot tooti hai Veeranshu. Use phir se pehele ki tarah banaou please.

Chandrakala joined her hands in front of veer. And listening to this all veer was in tears and guilt engulfed him.

V: me...ye me ne kya kardiya mom, ye me ne kya kardiya. Apni Bani ko aise halat me, sab meri galti hai. Sab meri galati, wo mana kar Rahi thi mom mujhe chod ke Jane ke liye, wo dar rahi thi, aur me ne kya kiya? Us dar ko sach sabit kar diya. Sach sabit kardiya.

He hugged his mom and weeped in her embrace.

C: abhi bhi kuch nai bigda Veeranshu, use pyaar Karo usko yehasas dilou ki tum usse abhi bhi utna hi pyaar karte ho, karte ho na?

He nodded immediately.

C: tho bas apne pyaar pe bharosa Karo veer. Apne pyaar ko wapis pou. Use manaou, usse had se zyada pyaar do. Par meri bachi ko phir se wahi hasti khelti muskurati bani banou. Wo sharat, uske nakre, usko haq se Jo hume hukum deti use wapis la do veer. Wapis la do.

_______

He stepped into the room to find it empty, and Radhe walking around the washroom door. Which made him guess that Bani was in the washroom.

He soon looked around, he took a plain papper wrote 'sorry' on it and placed in on the bed.

He wrote 'I love you' on the sticky note and stuck it on the mirror, and he grabbed a rose from the vase and placed it on the dressing table with a note saying 'to my dear gharwali' and walked and hid behind the door to see her reaction.

____________

An early update just because of you guys for you guys.
Lots of love.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.

Thank you for choosing this book.

Love
- Author ❤️