80

Happy reading...!

As Veer saw the terrace decorated he knew it was all Bani's plan, but why all of a sudden, he didn't know. Bani was facing the open space in front of her, he slowly made his way and took her in his embrace, keeping his chin on  her left shoulder, he didn't find her relaxing her head on his chest like she always did. That means his behavior towards Karishma did really effect her. 

"Sweetheart, mujhse baat bhi nai karogi ab?" he kissed her hairline.

She was unusually silent, it was not her, she was never insecure about their relationship, in the beginning, yes! But after all that they have now? He wasn't sure!

She took in a deep breath, " aisa kuch nai hai Veeranshu"

***

" Madam Sir! hume lagta hai hume jana chahiye, hamari waje se Bani aur veer k beech misunderstanding hogayi hai, aur hume acha nai lagraha madam sir!" Karishma said worried of the consequences.

Haseena smiled at her, "Apko lagta hai un dono ka rishta itna kamzor hoga Karishma Singh?" 

" Nai madam sir, bilkul nai. Lekin mujhe Bani me wo dost mili hai jisse shayad me khona nai chahti, aur ab waja jo bhi ho, mazak ho ya kuch aur, mujhe nai khona hai Bani ko madam sir. Khaskar aise tho bilkul nai."

"Teek hai Karishma Singh. Chalte hai!" 

Haseena and Karishma reached the terrace and saw Veer hugging Bani from behind, " Dekiye," Haseena said raising her brow. As they turned to leave the place they herad Bani say, " Me kya hi bolo Veer, Me ne ye kabhi nai kaha ki mujhe tumpe shak hai, ab kya me apne pati ko le ke thoda possessive bhi na hu? "

Veer smiled turning her around, he placed his index finger under her chin making her look into his eyes. " Me bhi tho sach bolraha hu na gharwali, mujhe sache Karishma achi lagi, mere friend ke tor pe, jaise Mayuri hai, Me compare nai ar raha hu Bani but I saw  her as a friend as you see JAy as a friend, you see Raghav as a friend, HA raghav is more of  a brother to you but still na..!"

He kissed her forehead, " Lekin ye baat mujhe tume samjana padraha hai BAni? Kyu? "

" Mujhe nai pata Veeranshu, Not that mujhe Karishma achi nai lagti, I tell you, She is fire, Seriously, Specially the bond that Haseena and she has, Mujhe kabhi aisi dost mili nai Veer, And the way she adores Haseena is what I loved in her, and of course I love to have a friend like her forever. Par yehan baat Karishma ki nai ho rahi hai Veer, its about me....!

" uff Sweetheart, I know, tum possessive ho. Aur me kitna possessive hu wo tume bhi pata hai, Aur mujhe acha lagta hai tume tang karna. Aur ye bhi jan ke acha laga ki meri biwi ne mujhpe intrest khoyi nai.." He chuckled. 

Bani smiled and slid her arms around his torso, hugging him tight, keeping her left cheek on her chest listening to his rhythm, her favorite sort of music. 

"I'm pregnant Veer!" She said out of no where.

"Hmm..." He said, but as soon as he registered he opened his eyes, " kya? kya kaha tumne?"

Bani came out of his hold smiling, taking his right hand and placing his palm on her tummy, she nodded yes, like clearing his doubts by not even saying a word. And the next moment his eyes were fogged. He fell on his knees, his arms circling around her waist, his forehead touched on her stomach. He kissed there, " Thank you Sweetheart, Thank you so much. I love you. I love you" he said the second 'I love you' looking at her stomach to his unborn child. 

Seeing this, God knows why, but the two cops who stood there also had their eyes wet. 

Bani made veer stand and veer didn't knew what to be said, he just attached his lips to her, conveying his unsaid emotions to his wife. Haseena and Karishma smiled, and they turned to live, and they heard " Ore piya re...." song playing, they turned back and saw the couple moving slowly in each others arms unaware of the whole world. Then they walked away, not wanting to break the moment.

***

"Hume ab chale hai Bani." Haseena informed grabbing her attention who had Reyansh in her arms.

" Arry aise kaise, please stay, you both,!" She said with her pleading eyes.

Karishma looked at Haseena as she wanted Haseena to say yes, and stay back.

"Karishma please!"  Bani tried her luck again,.

"Teek hai Bani hum rukte hai, lekin hum kale jaldi jana higa, tumre mujhrim ko bhi tho pakadni hai, ab jab personal rishta ban gaya hai dosti ka, humari dost ko insaaf tho dilani hhi hai pehele," HAseena said makinh karishma's eyes sparkle. 

"Lekin hume tho jana hoga beta," Raghav said taking all the attenstion.

" Aryy yaar, ab me aur kitno ko emotional blackmail karu? Raghav please na...!"

" hum ruk jate bacha lekin hume bhi Hydrabad jana hai, festival ko karna hai celebrate. tho hum jayengi na..!" 

" Uffo tumara hindi Raghav," Pallavi said making everyone laugh. 

They were late to the puja, and now they wanted to live, Karishma who was wondering her friendship with Veer would disturb Bani, was finally cleared, and when she spoke to Bani about the same after the couple were back, she also said what she witnessed on the terrace. And she did come to know they had had an argument also before them reaching the terrace, " Me jaise, aur jitni shant dikti hu utni hu nai Karishma, of course me ne ladi ki, aur sunaya bhi Veer ko, I think uske baad tumm dono ay the upar" was what Bani had informed her. 

But whatever Karishma was happy knowing that every thing was sorted between the  couple. And they had share the good news with each other if not with family right now. And when Raghav and Pallavi reached the mansion, She came to know how possessive Veer was when he came to know about Raghav and was insecure about their relationship. They also had a good laugh enjoying an embarrassed Veer. Everyone had a good time, and when the time was about to depart the child like Bani wasn't ready to let go any of the guests.

After a lot of buts, Raghav and Pallavi left the mansion.

And that night Bani had her girls night with Haseena and Karishma. And she explained whatever fight Veer and she had had on the terrace. Also cleared Karishma's side and made her not to be guilty. " Jahan possessiveness nai, waha pyar kahan Karishma?" was the answer Karishma got. 

***

Thank you for waiting. Lots of love.

Please do vote and comment.

Love

- Author ❤