67

Happy Reading...!

Bani was seated near the window seat of an aeroplane, she was all so excited and happy that finally Veer and she were coming to terms they were. The banters, the stolen kisses, good night hugs, cuddles at night, good morning kisses the time they spent together, with Radhe, with Reyansh and whatnot. Everything was falling in place, but for her surprise, the shocker was they were flying towards Qubac.

The day, the place she wanted to forget and move on, she would again step into the same place again.

Veer has gently said, "I want to live the life you lived there without me" and then she gone all silent mode.

Her eyes teared up and her index finger back touched her corner of the eye to wipe off the wetness accumulated there.

V: Bani!

B: hmm!

Veer responded with a smile and gently wrapped his right arm around her shoulder, allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder. And Bani let that be. His free hand holding her left hand placed on her thighs.

V: hum pehele museum jayenge,

Bani nodded.

He remembered her request.

***

After an exhausting journey they landed in Qubac. The accommodation was near one of the museum; Fairmont Le Château Frontenac -  A historic and iconic luxury hotel located near the museum, offering stunning views of the city. The hotel car had been arranged and they were into the room.

V:thoda so jau Bani, jet lag hogaya hoga, rest bhi hoga.

B: hmm, me pehele naha k aati hu.

V: ok.

The weather was cold compared to India, the hotel staff had already switched on the heaters in the room - The room was booked by a luxurious man after all. - Veer climbed on the soft fuffy bed and pulled himself down and his back touched the bed, his eyes closed on their own.

Bani stepped into the washroom closing the door behind.

B: mujhe nai pata tha ki me yehan phir se ayoungi veer, par gayi wo bhi tumare saath. Ab me yehan se kadvi nai, ache sabse ache yaade le k jaoungi. Tumara irada kya hai yehan Ane ki mujhe nai pata par Jo bhi ho, maoika mile tho me tume yehan sab bata dungi, us din ke bhare me bhi.

Bani spoke to herself.

***

After a much needed nap, both of them were ready and were out to explore the local markets, parks near by and finally museum.

From hotel room to Market,park and museums they came all the way on walk, hand in hand and a smile on the face.

They reached La Citadelle de Québec museum, the Citadelle has a rich history dating back to the 17th century when French explorers first established defensive works on the site. The current fortifications were largely constructed between the 1820s and 1850s, and they are a remarkable example of military engineering from that era. The Citadelle has played a significant role in the defense of Quebec City throughout its history.

One of the most striking features of the Citadelle is its star-shaped design, which is a classic example of military architecture intended to provide optimal defense from various angles. The defensive walls, gates, and bastions all contribute to the impressive appearance of the fortress.

La Citadelle de Québec is a historic fortress that serves as a living testament to Quebec City's military past.

As the couple went through the past life of Quebec, they reimmensed their past life too, the early days, this time it was all about the love they had and not about issues.

Veer had planned another museum visit the following day with a library visit too. Bani loved fairy tale books, she said that helped her know how men treat women, but after Veer she knew that prince charming was not just a fictional character but her Veeranshu named differently in the book.

Veer was on cloud nine when he heard the confession as he releaved the 0lan of visiting library along with the othe museum visit.

***

Please do vote and comment.

Next update: Thursday.

Love
- Author ❤️