62

Early update? Oh yeah!

Happy reading...!

It's a week passed from their date night, Veer saw her finally coming back, slow and steady but it was still better than nothing.

Right now Bani was in the kitchen making some pasta for them, Veer was now back working on his production house and Bani was back to her office, glad that Jay had permitted her a longer day offs. And her report from her training period was accepted and also permitted, and right now she was eligible for the position of general manager post. Jay had appreciated her and the rest of the staff was happy to have their friend to have a higher post. Of course not everyone was happy as they showed, but that doesn't matter until Jay was there beside her.

B: Veer..?

He was back from his thoughts as he heard Bani call him. He had taken a seat on the slab dangling his legs crossed at their ankle, with the cookie box in his hands and occasionally popping in one of them in his mouth.

Veer kept a cookie between his teeth and held Bani's elbow pulling her,

B: kya?

V:hmm.mmm

He eyed the cookie between his teeth. Bani smiled shaking her head, she bent forward and took a bite.

Veer took a lungful of the aroma that was now invading his senses.

V: ahhhh... Smells so good Sweetheart. Kitne dino baad tumare haath ka pasta, me pura katam kardunga.

B: hmm Kar Lena, pehele Radhe ko Khana daldo, aur usko vet ke pas le Jana hai veer, Aaj hi.

V: I know right. Teek hai, tum nai aougi, hamare saath?

Bani tskes, Veer asked "why?"

B: vo usko injection wagera denge mujhse dekha nai jata,

Veer smiled.

V: ab radhe ke Saath tumara ye haal hai, tho hamare bache ka kya hoga, tum tho unke rone se bhi khud ro dogi phir, nai?

Bani looked at him with the expression that was not explained.

Now it was time that they need to plan for their family, they will be celebrating their first anniversary within three months by now, and it will be more than three years for their togetherness, they need to plan, but with the insecurities and the doubts she had wouldn't let that happen any soon. She still needed to get back to normal. Like normally normal.

V: gharwali? Kya Soch rai ho?

B: kuch nai.

V: me bas aise hi bola Bani, zyada sochna mat. I told you na, when we both are ready tab hi karenge bache, you know right?

B: yeah.

***

It was past eight when Veer was back from the vet, carrying a Sleepy and scared Radhe in his arms. And the girl was growing big, she was now almost six months old, grown tall and heavy, she had her heat phase now - in simple words she was matured, her menstrual cycle had begun. And that mean they need to be planning for her mating too.