53

Happy reading...!

As it was a family dinner. They all were waiting for Daksh, Meera's dad and Ritu- Bani's Mom. Daksh  was back from his usual College timmings and was instructed to get freshed and be back soon. Bani had been busy with the kitchen and accompanying Veer's mom and Chachi. And Meera was sitting by the kitchen and they were enjoying their time.

C: waise Bani ab Veer kya kar Raha hai? Like abhi tho wo uska serial bhi katam hua na.

B: maa apko nai pata ki wo kya karra hai.?

C: nai. ( She said blantly)

Bani's face fell. She knew she was the reason for his withdrawal from the family. She took all his attention. Veer didn't even come to meet his mom. And she was the reason. And she also now realised she didn't push him too. Nor she tried contacting them.

Not her fault thaugh. Because of the leaves she took during her wedding were now burden for her. Her files and  things in office had her on her toes.

C: Bani !

Bani had slipped into the thoughts. Was she being selfish?

B: Ji!

M: kya hua Bani. Tum aise achanak se udas si hogayi.

B: aisa kuch nai di. Bas. Waise wo abhi Ghar pe hi hai.

P: ghar pe hai phir bhi Milne nai aya kabhi. Acha hai.

And this added fuel to her guilt.

C: arry koi baat nai. Abhi tho aya. Aur tumare ye nanna sa bacha bhi. Kyu?

She said as Radhe was on Meera's lap. And this made Bani smile. Somehow Radhe was always the reason for her to smile.

They heard the honk and Meera guessed it was Tapish. And rest older men of Singhania's.

She got up and let Radhe down on her feet.

She walked to the main door from the kitchen to welcome him back.

M: late like always.

He bent to her ears and wispered. Giving a feather light kiss on her ear lobe.

T: sorry. And tumare dad aye nai abhi?

M: no. Call karti hu. Tum fresh hojaou.

***

Bani was going upstairs to summon Veer. Since the evening the brothers didn't show up. Nor he came to see her. If any other time, he wouldn't leave her without complaints.

B: Veeranshu? Veer?

She entered thier room. And she was shocked when he held from behind.

V: miss karri thi?

B: ha. Aur tum kyu nai aye neeche. Chalo sab agaye. Chalte hai.

V: sab kon?

B: sab matlab sab. Papa, chachu. Tapish Bhai, Meera di ke dad. Bas Maa arahi hai raste me hai. Pohoncti hongi kuch mints me. Tum bhi chalo abhi.

V: tumne Meera ke dad ke saath baat ki?

B: Nah. He was busy with Meera di. Waise mujhe pata nai ki wo meera di ke step dad hai.

V: kisne bataya.?

B: Meera di ne. Aur kon. Tume pata tha?