72

Sorry for MIA without informing you, I had a breakdown and I needed a break from everything and Wattpad was one of them, I wasn't functioning properly, the mental stress had taken a toll on me and I  needed to put myself together and that took a little more time than I ever thought. Though I couldn't write many stories are up in my mind, General fiction and also VANi fanfiction, thinking of completing this book as soon as possible and starting afresh.  I hope you guys understand, help me and support me, I also understand not being regular brings down the interest of a reader, but still, I  don't promise a regular update all I can say is I just can't leave writing though there were no updates. I'm sorry again I'll not let you guys down again.

Happy Reading...!

B:Veer, Veer utho, ghar agaye.

Veer got up from her lap and hmmed. It was late night at three that they reached home after a long flight, Bani had her sleep in the flight hence she wasn't that tiered but yeah the jet lag was obviously there. They had informed Chandra about their arrival and she had sent a car to pick them up.

As they entered the home they saw her waiting for them. Bani gave a hug to her mother in law

B: maa ap kyu jag rahe ho, bola tha me ne ki math batou, sunte hi nai.

Bani kept her handbag aside and looked over for her husband.

C: arry arry shanth, so hi Rahi thi beta alarm laga k abhi uthi, teek ho tum dono?

B: wahi tho, aap uthi hi kyu?

C: Bani?!

B: ji ma, hum teek hai! Ap sab kaise ho?

C: badiya, ye veer bohot thak Gaya lagta hai?!

V:hmm!

Chandra kissed him on the forehead and caressed his hair.

C: chalo tum dono fresh hojaou phir, me dudh garam karke lati hu, phir rest kar Lena.

V:nai ma, me sojaounga abhi.

Bani smiled at the duo and chandra looked towards bani. 

C: tum tho fresh ho kar aaou dudh tho pilo!

B; ma me pee lungi aap jake so jaou plese.

she requested again.

***

Bani layed beside Veer looking at his sleeping form and a smile palaying on her s lips.  She had her tiny chat with her mother-in-law and also a warm milk mixed with turmeric. Now she was finally in their room together, beside each other. Most importantly without conflicts in their minds.

Bani remembered every moment that they spent on their trip she was glad that the conflicts that they had were resolved and they were back to normal at least they knew they would be back to normal in some time having said that where both needed to contribute.

***

Bani felt some wetness over her face, and with that, she woke up to see Radhe over her, as Radhe saw Bani opening her eyes she started wagging her tail in joy jumping around and barking in happiness. Bani smled and sat calling Radhe into her lap. 

B; good morning Radhe, kaise ho beta , I missed you so much.

As if Radhe understood she barked back.

Bani saw the wall clock which read seven thirty four almost five. She saw her husband wasn't in the bed, and soon she heard the washroom door click and her husband walking out of the washroom. 

V: Good morning. 

B: Hmm, Neend hogayi ache se?

V: ji, 

He sat beside her and Radhe ran into his lap now,

V: lagta hai Radhe ne sirf mamma ko miss kia dad ko nai, nai?

Radhe barked. Making VAni laugh.

B: me fresh ho ke ati hu, tume workout nai karna?

V: ab das din me kuch zyada hi workout hogaya hai sweetheart let me rest a little.

B: Shut up.

***

Bani was welcomed with all the love people had for her.

And specially the new member of the family, Reyansh. and right now, Bani had him in her  arms swaying him helping him digest his just now drunk milk. 

M: chao acha hai, tum dono k beech sab teek hua,

B;; teek karna  padta hai Meera di. hum dono ki galti thi. Ek dusre ko chot na pohonchane ki chakkar me humne bohot hi zyada hurt kardi, ab humne baat tho ki hai par,

C: Par kya Beta?

B; kuch nai maa,

C; Bani batou,

B: bas samaj nai aya ki hamari situation ka aise koi kaise use karakta hai, laga tho tha ki ye coincidence hai, par ek saath itne sare coincidence kaise?

C: ab usme zyada dyan na do, achi baat tho ye hai ki mere bache khushi khushi ghar agaye, mujhe bas aur kuch nai sunna! achaa.. wo me kya kehe rahi thi!

B: Ji, 

She smiled at Reyansh making faces trying to interact with him and smiling seeing his tooth less smile.

C; tum dono agar yehi shift hojayge tho acha hota,nai?

Veer who had just heard this came a step ahead but before he could speak Bani voiced out her thoughts.

B: actually sorry ma, apko tho pata hi hai yehan reh ke kya kya nai hua, and more over, papa ko abhi bhi, I mean he still dosnt like me as such, tho mera yehan rehena is not a good idea, aur bas wo baat nai maa, abhi abhi me aur veer ne hamari unljano ko suljaye hai, hume zyada time chahiye ek dusre ke saath. tho please. me apko mana nai karna chati.

C: I understand Bani, bas ma ka kwahish hai ki sare bache ek sath rahe aur bahuo k haat se seva karvae aur kya, 

B: wo tho me abhi bhi karungi na maa,

with that she tickled chandra making sveryone laugh and a Thoothless smile appeared on Reyansh's face.

***

For now this is it!

Maaf kardena!

Next : Tuesday

Also I have my final exams from Tuesday (7th November) wish me luck.

Love
Author ❤️