7

Bepanah pyaar

____________________________

It's been 2 days that bani was staying at veers flat.

The morning.
Veer was sleeping peacefully on his side of bed.
Bani woke up and smiled seeing him sleep peacefully. She caressed his beard kissed his forehead and left to freshen up. She was just wearing his hoodie which reached her thigh. She smiled at her appearance, she smiled how comforting his cloths are. She left to the washroom and came back after 20 mints. In her casual office ware.

B;(Kitna cute lagta hai sote hue) Veer...! Veeru...(deko tho hil bhi nai raha, ek mint. Acha dikraha hai. I'll just take a pic, cutu)

 I'll just take a pic, cutu)

(Cute na..!-she thought)
She kissed his pic in her phone.

B:(utha deti hu pehele) Veer utho. Utho na...

She went near his side sat on her knees near the bed. Caressing his beard.
B:ab tum ut'te ho ki nai..? Kab se utha rahi hu.. veer mujhe late hiraha hai. I need to go.
V:hmm..do-mintBas.(he said in raspy voice)
B:teek hai. Sirf do mint. Ok..?!
V:hmmm(he tossed himself and slept on his left-side)

Bani was drying her hair.
She did her makeup. And now again trying to wake him up.
B:veer utho. Deko ab late harai hai. Aur tumara call time kab ka hai. Aise ghodhe bejke so rahe ho..? Haa. Ek mint tum teek tho ho na... kahi bukar tho nai aya.. kal late night shoot tho wo bhi outdoor barish me. Oh god...me bhi na.
(She hurriedly went near him touched his forehead with her knuckles to check his temperature.
Uff thank god. Ye teek hai.
Veer me neeche jarahi hu. Ut jaou. Aur fresh ho jaou. Me tumare liye bread omelette bana k rakungi kha k hi nikalna shoot k liye. Ok.?! Me breakfast bana chali jaoungi. Tum ajana neeche. Hmm?!

She pecked his lips which brought a smile on his face.
He suddenly encircled his hands around her waist. Opening his eyes lazily adjusting to the light.
V:good morning (with raspy voice)
B:good morning hogaya..? (Tounting way)
V:hmm. Jaldi jana hai kya..?
B:late hua hai already. Tumara tho call time 11 baje hai tabi tho deko so rahe ho. Lekin mera...? Mujhe Jan a hi hai na veer. Me kabse uta rahi hu. Tum ut hi nai rahe. Ab chalo chodo mujhe. And me tumare liye breakfast bana k rakungi kha k hi jana OK..?!(ordering tone)
V:jo hukum. (Wink)
She freed herself from his hold. And got up. While leaving the room she ran back to him and quickly pecked his lips again and ran.
While veer left a chuckle.

After that veer left for his shoot and bani was in her office.
It was around 2pm.

Bani was in her cabin. Working.
"Knock knock"
B:yes...!
"Ahem ahem, may I have your attention please.?"
Bani looked up to see Jay standing there with smile.
B:oh sorry SIR.. (she stood up from her chair)
J:bani, me kitni baar kahu.(he walked towards her,stood near her table) Don't sir me. Call me Jay.
B:ok. Jayyyy..(sweet smile) ab teek hai.? Aou baito.
J:nai it's ok. I was just.. like..
B:Jay its ok bolo..! Kya hai.
J:nai like if you don't mind. (He took a deep breath) ok. Coming to the point. I know you are dating Veeranshu Singhania.(bani tried to say something but Jay didn't let her complete) bas I wanted him to collaborate with us for our promotion. Naya project k liye. Can you..?
B: Jay.. aise achanak se..?
J:please bani. I will pay him good sum.
B:not about the payment Jay. Wo busy hota hai. And agar ye officially offer diya jata hai tho zyada acha hota.
J:thabi tho kaha.. at least mana lo ki wo meeting k liye ha karde..
B:Jay your are not getting me.
J: tho bolo na...(he sat on the chair)
B:Jay you need to aproch him in proper manner. Not because I know him. Keep it professional na.
J;ok teek hai. Ab kya karu me..?
B:ummm... I just ask if he is free. Agar hai tho I'll let you know. Tum officially aproch kardena.
J;ok. Fine. Ab kya hi kar sakte hai.(dramatically)
B:tum na...
J:teek hai then chalo bye. Carry on. And please let me know.
B:sure.!