15

Date night🤢

It was early in the morning.  The soft Sun rays entered the disturbing her sleep. She tried ti open her eyes. She flickered them for two times getting a clear view.  She felt his wait on her chest. Her right hand wrapped around his neck. His left hand holding her waist tightly and his head on her chest with her shoulder support. She took in his scent till her lungs. She smiled. Kissed his hair. She ft his lips curving on her chest as her buttons were left open.
She slowly moved away. Placed his head on the pillow. Looked at his face lovingly.  Pecked his forehead softly.

She sat up facing other side. Buttoning her top.
She was about to get up when he held her wrist.

V:sweetheart...! (He said in a raspy voicen still with closed eyes, she smiled looking at him)

She bent back towards him. Ruffling his hair.

B:hmm...? Uthoge..? So na hai..?

He slowly ooend his eyes adjusting to the light. He saw her. Her face had a different energy.  He smiled lovingly.

V:so na hai. Tumare sath. Please thodi der raho na.

B: veeranshu....! Tum so jaou. Ok.

V:nai please na sweetheart.  Aou na. (He pulled her slightly)

B:veeranshu.. tum na..

she settled beside him he instantly held her by her waist and slept on her lap while she kept riffing his hair softly. He stired and kissed her stomach.

V:aisa lag raha hai bohot saal beet gaye muhje aise sukoon ke neend so ke.

B;hmm..

He slept facing her. Laying still on her lap. Lovingly smiling at her. She too passed it with the same love.

B:kya..? Aise kya dekh rahe ho..? Haan!

She said ruffling his hair.

V:bas aise hi. Pata hai sweetheart..? Jab me waha shoot kar raha tha na.. aur tumse door. Ek din.. din kya ek pal aise nai gaya jahan ne tume mere paas na chaha..

B:tumari hi galti hai. And ab suba suba ye sab mat baat karo. Aur teek hai. Tum galat the. Me ne daant li. (Kissed his cheeks) aur me ne tume thapd bhi Mar diya. Humne jagad bhi li. Door bhi hogaye the... ab sab teek hai. Better not to think what already happened.

V:teek hai Mrs.veeranshu.

Bani's glare.

V:to be(cheeky grin)

B:kya..? Abhi uthoge..? Der hogayi hai veer. Tume shoot nai jana kya..?

V:man nai karraha sweetheart.

B:veer...

V: ek mint.. tum aise aram se baiti ho.! Tume nai jana...?

B: nai leave siya hai jay ne. Bola ane ki zaroorat nai hai. Par you are going now. Ok..?

V:nai. Nai nai. Me nai jaounga phir.

B: veer. Tum na sach me bohot zid kar ne lage ho aaj kal.

V:hmm. Par nai jaoungi.

B:veer(angry)

V:kya yaar bani. Mujhe aise dara deti ho. Teek hai. Jaounga. Par pata hai aaj mera call time nai aya. Kyuki unko me ne bataya nai tha ki me ane wala hu. Par ab pata chal gaya hoga. Mahesh batadiya hoga.

B:teek hai jaou. We will go on a dinner date today. Aur wo bhi meri taraf se OK..?

V:wow... itni meherbani.

B:hmm ab utho.

Veer slided her top above her tummy and gave a wet kiss near her navel.

Bani moaned slightly.

B:hmm😖veer. Get up now.

V:ok ok. Teek hai.

He was up and freshed. And she prepared his breakfast and kept it ready. He had his breakfast with some kisses and hugs as side dish. And left for his shoot.

.....

It was 7.30pm when he returned back home. He was excited to spend his night with his date. As he entered his farmhouse he saw it was fully dark. Was she planing a date night at home..?
He entered slowly.

V:sweetheart...! Sweetheart...

He couldn't find her in the hall. He searched her every where. Finally reached his room.

There she came out from the bathroom.   He adjusted his eyes ti the dim light and saw her.

V:sweetheart...

He called her softly. She saw him coming near her. They both walked towards each other. Veer was excited and bani was sad.

She came and slowly wrapped her hands around his neck hiding herself in his crock of his neck. As a reflex his hands ran to her waist.

V:kya hua sweetheart...?

B:I'm sorry veer. (With chocked voice)

V:arrey hua kya hai sweetheart... batou tho.

B:aaj hum date k liye nai ja sakte...

V:kya hua hai bani. Ab tum mujhe dara rahi ho...

B:mera date hua hai. We can't go.😔

Veer brought her face in front of him.

V:pagal ho kya..?

B:I'm sorry na... mujhe...

V:God bani. Itni si baat k liye aise karta hai kya koi..? Tumne mujhe dara hi diya yaar.

B:tum gussa nai ho..?

V:hein..? Me kyu gussa hu..?

B:wo date..?

V:date matlab. Hum abhi bhi ja sakte hai date pe. Until you are fine. Par tum aise kyu behave karahi ho. Ye pehela date thodi hai..?

B:nai... wo me ne socha tha ki tum.. matlab hum.. we will make...

V:shhh. Sweetheart tum mujhe itna hi samjti ho kya..?

B:?(with question mark expression)

V:matlab ha me manta hu I love making love. Of course I lust you par bani sirf tumara hath pakdu na tho that is the most romantic moment for me. Aur mere liye wo sirf haath pakdana nai hai. I'll have my whole world while holding you hands. Ab agar tum teek ho. We can still go on a date. Mujhe kuch maine rakta hai tho tumare sath quality time spend karna aur kuch nai.

(Bani giving a sweet smile having tears)

B:hmm(she noded)

V:tum teek ho na.. don't force yourself. (He said rubbing her waist line)

Sorry for this crap.

Hope you are still interested in reading this.

Should I continue...?

Love
- Author ❤