59

Not proof read, comment if there are any typos.

_________

Happy reading...!

As she was out wiping her hair she saw Radhe walking around. She smiled and patted her back wishing her good morning.

She walked to the mirror and when she kneely saw there was a note ' I love you'. She caressed it in doubt and looked around for a person who could do this.
And then her eyes went to the rose and the notes, 'Gharwali' it felt like it was ages she had came through this name.

A tear dropped from her eye, she moved towards her bed and saw a sorry note too, she smiled, which said 'this doesn't help' she saw Radhe sitting on her feet, she picked her up and placed in her lap.

B: pata nai Radhe kyu me darti thi Jane se pehele? Kya mujhe pata tha ki ye aisa hone wala hai, mujhe Veer k Bina ek din bitana bhi bohot mushkil hojata tha na Radhe, ab dekho, me uske Bina jeena Sikh gayi hu.

Dar lag Rahi hai Radhe, kya hamara pyaar sirf itne Tak tha? Aur Veer, itna pyaar karta tha mujhe,ek pal mere bina rehta nai tha, tho usne mere saath baat thak nai ki Radhe, kya katam hogaya uska pyaar? Bas itne tak hi simit tha uska pyaar.

Ab tho mujhe lagta hai ki use mere se pyaar kabhi tha hi nai, bas mujhe pana chata tha, jo ki pa liye, ab me usko itna mahine hi nai rakti hu.

Jab kuch karna tha tho kuch kiya nai, ab ye sab kar ke kya dikhana chahta hai, mujhe nai pata. Kya hum aage bhi saath rahenge Radhe? Bolo!

*Bark* and then she licked bani's palm.

And veer, who stood near the door had tears. No this wasn't him. This wasn't his love for her. She had tired, everytime to talk to him, yes he was wrong. He was.

He walked inside to her and sat on her feet, with his one knee on the ground supported with the other foot.

V: nai sweetheart, ye Mera pyaar nai, me tume sirf pana nai chata tha bani. Galti meri hai ki me ne tume Aisa sochne me majboor kardiya, par nai bani ye mera pyaar nai tha.

Mujhe samaj agaya bani, me tume apne pyaar pe yakeen dilaounga, phir se, phir se tume waisi hi pyaar karunga jaise karte aye hu.

Batak Gaya tha Bani, tume granted le liya tha, wahi meri sab se badi galti thi.

Mujhe maaf kardo, ek mouka tho de do. Mujhse baat karo bani, mujhse jagdo, jaise tum pehele Kiya karti thi. Haq jatou Bani, jaise tum pehele karti thi.

He got up and sat on her side making her look at him.

V: meri tarf dekhogi bhi nai?

She slowly looked into his eyes and unknowingly tears dripped.

He kissed her forehead and pulled her into the hug. But her hands didn't react. They didn't make their way to hold him back.

***

Veer took bani into their room, Veer spoke to Chandra and others on taking Bani back to their falt, he needed time with his wife. He needed to pacify her, to Bring her back into life, like she was before.

V: kya khaougi bani?

B: kuch bhi,

She spoke. Nodding he went back to the kitchen after dropping her.

She looked around the room, she saw their wedding album on the table.

He didn't call or talk but that doesn't mean he wasn't a loving man, he was busy, genuinely, but still he had just taken granted. Of her. Of everything. She saw a papper there.

To my sweetheart Bani,

Pata hai Aaj kal baat nai ho Rahi sweetheart, par mujhe pata hai tum bhi busy ho, aur me tume disturb nai karna chata, par yehan pe, me tumare Bina, jee nai paraha Bani, isi liye had se zyada apne aap ko busy rahk Raha hu, taki mujhe Teri yaad na aye, par aisa kabhi ho sakta hai bhala?

Aaj kal tho me Ghar bhi nai araha, Aaj Ghar aya do hafte baad, parujhe Teri yaad arahi hai bani, bohot. Tho me ne socha ki call Karu, par time tho dekho paanch bajre hai, yehan, kyu ki abhi me Ghar aya, aur waha pe, tum abhi Ghar ayi hogi, office se, aur ab, is time pe call karunga, tho mujhe pata hai, tum sawal karogi, aur me jhut nai bolna chata.

Tho socha letter hi likhdu, purana tarika hai nai? Par acha lagta hai, jab bhi tumari yaad ATI hai tho tume ye letters likh Raha hu me, aur jab tum aougi wapis tho tume dunga.

Please jaldi ajaou na sweetheart.

Love you.

Tumara gharwala.

She had tears, he said he wrote letters for her, she looked over and searched of she got any of them. She got a photograph which had her and a white dog. She was wearing blue top and jeans pants, sitting on the ground with white dog in her hands, she remembered this was the same dog in Qubac, it was her neighbours. How did it reach here? She remembered she never posted this pic anywhere, she didn't even remember when was this pick click in the first place.

She got some more papper and having a look into them she knew they were scripts, many scripts waiting for him.

And within them a tiny note,

Sweetheart ye mere nai scripts aye hai, par shayad mujhe samj nai rahe ki me ye offer lu ya nai, tho me ne socha ki tum kya sochti hogi is script ko pad ke, tho me ne tumari nazar se dekha, tho ye mujhe accha nai laga sweetheart.

So I'm not doing this. :)

She walked around again, she walked into the washroom, the room was dirty, but the bathroom was really neat and tidy. She chuckled there, because she was very perticular about washroom being neat. And that's what she saw there.

He loved her, just like he ever did. Just the wrong timing 0laying in their lives, everything will go good. She knew, he also have had a tough time without her. 

She stood under the shower, closing her eyes. This mess needs to be cleared.

Veer came in search of her and saw her standing under the shower. He rushed inside and tried to pull her out.

V: Bani, ye, kya karrahi ho.? Bahar aou.

B: Veeranshu!

She didn't move she didn't let him move, she took his name, he huffed, he left out a breath that he was holding all the while. For the first time after so many days, he heard his name through her.

He walked and closed the distance between them. He hugged her. But yet her hands remained still. Not reacting or whatsoever.

***

So how was it?

Hope you guys liked it.

Do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote.

Love
- Author ❤️