68

Happy reading...!

Bani was sitting by the banks of the lake- Lac Beauport, near Quebec palace.

The whole morning they had their visit to nother historical Museum and a central library where Bani read some snippets from her favourite books, they had lunch in a renowned hotel, tried the local cuisines. They had also called back home spoke to everyone, and they saw their little girl, Radhe was jumping around as soon as she saw their glimpse on the laptop screen and tried to touch, lick them this made Bani's heart fill with love.

And now they were at the lake, Bani sat their on the steps leading to the lake, the lake had a little frozen side to skate, where some kids tried and fell making her giggle. What cought her attention was the kid with yellow jacket, covered his head with the hoodie, trying to skate and he failed. He tried again and this time he fell hard, she saw tears forming in his eyes, she thought the boy would give up or cry or go back to his parents and complain or may be even show his pain. But No, the boy got up, dusted himself pulled up his skating rink and tried again.

V: kya dek Rahi ho Bani?

Veer asked as he was back with hot chocolate shakes in his hands, and he took a seat beside her.

B: bas aise hi,

She took a mug from him held it enjoying the wamrth it had. She had a smile, her mind working on the things that she saw. She had three options, avoidance, Denial or acceptance.

She could avoid the changes they were facing and behave as if nothing wrong happened, or deny, saying everything was good just she wasn't seeing it or accept. Accept that they were wrong to each other, they hurt each other and now they could work together and become better. Hard to do than said, but she chose the latter one. Accept.

May be this was the time that she could share it with him.

B: veer,

V: haa.

B: tumare birthday ke agale din, jab me yehan thi,

V: ha? Kya hua?

B: mere office me politics chalrahi thi Veer,

V: kya matlab?

B: I'll tell, us din mujhe pata chala that yehan log waise nai jaoise dikte hai, sab nai kuch, they didn't wanted me to complete my task veer. Mera ek colleague tha, Max, wo mujhse bohot jealous tha, I don't know why? Kyu ki mujhe laga me tho apne project ke baad chali jaoungi, what's the grudge after all? But us din, he...

Her voice shook, tears were rolling down reliving that moment, the moment she wanted to forget forever was stuck to her like a skin.

V: kya hua sweetheart?

The worry was visible on his face, the worst of the worst things coming into his mind.

B: he...he molested me Veer, Mera Ghar Jane ka man nai tha, I was missing you, tumne call back bhi nai ki thi I was in the bad mood. Mujhe laga kaam hi karleti hu. Then he came in, mujhe khud nai pata tha ki mere alawa koi aur bhi office me hoga. He touched me, pulled me, tried ki...kissing me Veer. Par mene use choda nai. I fought, me ne usko mara, aur me bhag ke parking me gayi.