66

Happy reading...!

It had been a week after the arrival of the little angel; baby boy. And yesternight the singhania house was lit brightly for the naming ceremony for the prince. and now he was named as "Reyansh" now he was "Reyansh Tapish Singhania". Also their trip was scheduled on coming Tuesday which was five days away. They were not actually back to the way they were but a little banter here and there was surfacing up. And right now Bani was folding her clothes and Veer was seated on the corner of the bed being not so sure of - should he help her or no. Well if it was earlier he would just jump in and help her yet again the resistance was still seen. But yes, they were trying their level best, and hoped untill they came back from this trip they would be the old VAni as they were.

V: sweetheart, sab set hai, tume shopping nai Jani?

B: unhm ....!

V: arry kyu? Kapde tho lagenge na!

B: ha veer par hum sirf ek hafte k liye ja rahe hai, tho jinta hai utna khafi hai,

V: na, me kya bolta hu kuch zyada rak hi lete na..

B: Ugh, packing karna kitna boring hai, aur wapis Ane ke baad unpacking aur zyada boring , waise bhi ek hi hafta hai Veeranshu, itnedin ke trip ke liye itne saare kapde kyun chahiye?

V: "Arre, ab, pata chale ki humein ek raajmahal mein bulaya gaya ho ya fir mitti ki kusti ka tournament ho! Tho Jana padega na?

B: haha, very funny, and please hum Jo bhi jagah jarahe hai, Jo tumne mujhe bataya nai,tumara so called "surprise" ke chakkar me, sabse interesting cheez jo hum karne wale hain woh museum visit hai.

She said aur quoting the word surprise, as much as she was happy that she was finally receiving a surprise from him, she tensed too.

But see the difference, she was somehow coming back to her old sarcastic "Bani" making him smile.

V: "Arre yaar, ab pata chale woh museum wale log 'Dhobi Ghat ki Kahani' ka exhibition laga dein. Taiyaar rehne ka plan toh banta hai na!

He laughed.

B: Tum toh bilkul lafange ho. Main extra kapde isliye le rahi hoon kyunki tumhare imagination ke saath kadam nahi rakh sakti.

V: nai nai, hum sirf night dress me chale jayenge kya pata waha hum kapde use hi na kare tho..!

There he was the naughty Veeranshu Singhania teasing his wife, flirting with her and talking dirty. Again. Yes that did made her shy away catching up his meanings. And she turned away back doing her job.

Veer went behind her and snaked his hands around her waist pulling her closer and resting his chin on her right shoulder.

V: kya kyal hai is bare me? Night dress me chale jayenge! Luggage ka karcha bhi Bach jayega sweetheart.

He said, with every word emitting his fire and desires. She looked over her eyes meeting his.

B: shut up!

The only word she used when she had nothing to counter back him.

She said making him laugh.

V: I missed this.

His voice lowered. Sadness was creeping in. But she didn't wanted this right now. She was enjoying the situation, why was he bringing up that shady feeling in her, he was himself inducing it into her. Her body stiffened, sensing the change he held her tight.

V: sorry me...

There was knock on the door before he could continue and before she could have any second thoughts.