47

Happy reading...!

After listening to Pallu on the call, Bani was sure she had fought with Raghav and needs somebody to hear. Bani was of course warried for her friend but her lunch date was at stake. But Veer asked for the reason, after she explained he offered her to call her and meet her while he would head back home and come back once they were done. Any how they had already finished their lunch, so he wasn't complaining. 

Bani is too lucky to have him.

***

B: hm so whats the problem?

She prompted her to speak.

Pa: I don't know yaar Bani. Bas I feel ki wo badal raha hai, or may be badal chuka hai.

B: In what sense are you talking about. Like tume aise kyu lagra hai?

P: time nai deraha, meri baat samaj nai raha, pehele tho meri man ki baat bhi samj leta tha bani. Par ab. 

B: Pallavi shant. Yaar he's a business man, wo ek jewellery business handle karta hai, and mjhe nai lagta sirf ye problem hai. kyu ki jitna me tume janti hu, you are more understanding so please. 

Pallavi left out a deep breath.

P: ok this is wierd, I mean. 

She looked around before continuing.

P; He is not...a.. romantically invested.

Bani smiled.

B: pk, then.

P: what the? that's it.

B: did you talk to him about this?

P: kya baat karu?

B: like you want to have sex?

P; shhh bani...

B: what sh wahi tumara problem hai na? The you'll need to talk to him, you'll need to tell him that you want it. Tumne use hints diya hai?

P; matlab..?

B; what do you do when you want him to be close. like romantically.

P:I dress, make his favourate food and...

B: and?

P; I don't know yaar.

B: if you want to start it naturally then you have to start that way. Like kissing him often,holding his hands,hugs, kissing his lips and even showing him some good part of your *eyeing pallavi's breast *  you know.

P: I do kiss him,par wo bohot hi zyada tiered hota hai ki he just dozz off until I'm back from the kitchen.

B: talk to him once. Ye koi badi baat nai  hai Pallu just speak.

P; like seriously?

B: very seriously, usse nai kahogi tho kisse kahogi, you want you should ask for it. That's it.

P; How are you so sure bout it. that it will work and doesn't be weird. 

B: experienced may be. 

She said with a shy smile. Pallavi too returned that smile.

P; you both talk about these things too?

B: about everything. Tume tho pata hi hai, he, his work is quite hectic but with me he's to free and too concerned. Wo bohot hi besharm hai like that. He even asks me weather I had my release or no.

P: what?

B: shh. but yes that's true. we talk about everything. And no secrets. 

With this statement of hers she went back to the incident in the morning with Ponky. Should she share it with him or no?

P: that's nice. 

B; so next?

P: I ... I'll talk. May be even order. 

Both the girls giggled and back to their home. 

Bani didn't call veer, but she informed him that she will be taking a cab and now was on the way.

While she sat in the cab, she looked out side the glass. It was a cool weather and the sky was turning into the darker shade of purple. She smiled reimencing the talk with Pallavi. And soon she was back to the time when she first time spoke about intimate things with him.

***

It was after their first love making when they were exausted but content and Bani was sitting on the bed making her bed to sleep. Veer was out of the bathroom and saw her pluging in the phone to the charging point beside the bed table.

She had that after glow though she had that tieredness but her smile said it all.
She pulled her loose hair on her right, her left side was visible for him, he saw that red mark that adored her neck base. He smiled remembering her moans.

He walked towards her and called her softly. Holding her hand he sat beside her, he attached his lips with hers. It was as gentle as it could be.

V: did you enjoy ?

He asked looking straight into her eyes.
Bani shied but her eyes not leaving his.
She nodded in positive.

V: bolo sweetheart.

B; ha. Best night. I'll never forget this night.

V: are you ok?
He hand reaching her lower back gently rubbing it.

She hmmed.

V: kaise laga tume.

B: bola na acha tha. Aur kya bolu?

V: mujhse nai share karogi tho aur kisse share karogi bani. I wanna know how you felt.

B: Veeranshu..!

V:are you not happy?

B: veer. Of course I am. Very happy. It was wonderful.

V:aur?

B:aur kya?

V:did ...did you umm release? I mean orgasam ?

B: you are too dirty.  Just go.

V: batou. There is no way I'll get to know if it is.

B: yes I did. And it was really wonderful. I was scared at the beginning kaise hoga, will he enjoy, will I enjoy ? Everything. But soon you touched me its all magical. The way you touch me make me feel like, I'm the most beautiful women in the world. You like at me that way. When you hold me in your grip I just forget everything.pata nai kaise par har baar wahi new wali giddy feeling ati hai. And the last stunt. Today was beyond any explanation. Cha kar bhi explain kar nai paoungi.

My legs were numb. My eyes were closed and all I could see was just you. That was hell of a pleasure. And that was too much all of a sudden. Mujhe samj hi nai araha tha ki me kya karu. But I was sure about one thing, I'll want it again and again. You inside me. Was, is the best the I have ever felt.

He smiled as she went on. Seeing him look at her that way she stopped. Feeling all the heat run up her cheeks and ears she lowered her gaze.

V: I love you. And I'm happy that you enjoyed it.

***

"Madam ji apka address agaya" said the driver bringing her back from the memory lane.

***

Don't forget to vote and do share your thoughts.

Love
- Author ❤