78

Happy reading...!

Bani laid unconscious on the hospital bed, Veer had been tensed all the whie and where Haseena and Kaarishma never left their side. Chandrakala had insisted the cops to go back but they wanted to stay. Veer was angry, angry on himself, because of his stupid decisions his wife was going through this, he knew that this was all the daring stunt of Arjith, right now he was his only enemy that beer could think of! who else could it be?

The doctor came out with his other two nurses behind him instructing them about the patients' condition and what needs to be followed.

Haseena and Veer come in front hurriedly and looked at the doctor hopefully. 

D: Yeah Mr. Veeranshu, she is out of danger, 

H: uhmm... doctor what is her state actually?

D: trouma ho sakta hai, may me she was afraid of losing some one, ya ye bhi hosakta hai ki jab wo captive me thi she was forced to do something which she didn't want to!

H: what do you mean by that Doctor? She asked hell worried.

D: no no, nothing like that sort happend, she was mentally harrsed I gusee, physically she is all clean and good.

V: mil sakte hai?

D: yeah of course, par abhi unko hosh nai aya, so dont distrub the pateint,

***

Veer had been convinced to get back home and get freshed he reluctantly followed chandrakala trusting Haseena and Karishma around his wife. These two ladies were truly a  magic. He knew this by now.

Karishma had been out to have some strong tea and Haseena had been wondering around the ward when the nurse announced that Bani has regained her consciousness, she soon rushed inside she saw Bani was struggling to sit up.

H: Aap takleef math lijiye, please rest kijiye,

B: Veer?

H: Abhi abhi bohot mushkil se ghar gaye hai, ajayenge kuch der me!

Bani nodded with understanding.

B: App?

H: Haseena, Haseena Malik, Mahila Police Thana, Anderi Mumbai.

Bani smiled. And looked around,

H: apko kuch chahiye?

Nodding a yes, she asked for water.

H: ji ye lijiye,

***

It was over Forty five minutes and Bani as fully conscious and Haseena had been there all the time and now joined with Karishma too.

H; sorry par, kya apk kuch yaad hai kya hua tha apke saath? 

B: hmm. 

K: Ka hua tha Bani ji?

B: wo cab, me cab me baiti aur cab driver ne otp mangi, tho me dehi rahi thi ki cab start kar ke wo chal raha tha tabi... ahhhhh. 

She ached with the pain.

H; its..its ok Bani ji. easy! Aap teek hojayeye, hum aapke statement recored karlenge, badme. 

Then the nurse came to check up Bani, 

N: ab kaise feel horaha hai Bani ji?

B: teek hu, par sar chakra raha hai, aur ulti jaise feel horaha hai!