8

Parting ways..?
________________________

Veer dragged her to the car and made her sit in the passenger seat.
B:veer tum over react kar rahe ho.
V:thank you. Now just shut up. And sit.
Veer came to the driver seat and started driving. But even for a second he didn't leave her hand. While he applied the gear too he held her hand.
This was irritating bani. She had questions.
Didn't he trust her..? Didn't he believe in her love..? What's his problem.  Why is he reacting this much.
The ride was silent. Though bani's mind was screaming out loud with the questions. Veer kept on stealing glances it was not romantic it was the fear  of loosing her. But why? Was the question.

They reached home.
He dragged her in.
B:veer chodo mujhe. Ye kya kar rahe ho tum..?
V:me tumse puchunga tum kya karrahi ho bani..?(he was angry,he was in fear)
Bani jerked her hands off from him.
B:tumara ye over possessiveness ka kuch nai ho sakta veer. I'm done. (She walked him,while he followed her)
V:what done..? Ha.. kya hai..?
B:me jarahi hu apne ghar. Thank you(she had tears)
V:no, you are not.
B:kyu. Me jaungi aur mujhe tumari permission ki zaroorat nai hai. (She started taking her things, veer was walking behind her like a child seeking attention)
V:bani nai tum mujhe chod ke nai ja sakti. (He stood at a place) oh now I get it. Yehi tumara plan tha mujhe dump karne ka right..? (Mock laugh) yeah now I get it. Acha plan banaya tumne. Plan worked out. Now you are free right. Tum aur tumara wo 2 takke ka insaan ke...(this was enough for bani and a tight slap landed on his cheek)
B:kya tum samjte kya ho khud ko..jo muh me aye bole jarahe ho... ha..is this the way you think of me..? Mere bare me tumara yehi rai tha..? Really..? Nice veer.. Mr.veeranshu Singhania ab me yehan bilkul nai rahungi.
V:bani. Me tumse pyaar karta hu. What is all this.
B:excuse me..? Ye pyaar hai tumara..? Really veeranshu singhania?
V:bani!

He yelled and pulled her and pinned to the door nearby. He attached his lips to hers. Being hard,sucking and biting. His anger,his fear,his insecurity was all put in that kiss. Trying to enter,pulling her more close to him while she fought him. Trying to push away,but he did move. Continuing his nibbling on her lips. She tried to move aside he was quick to hold her nape to make her be in one place. But she still didn't let him enter her.
She finally pushed him with all her force.
B:ye kya harkat hai veeranshu.  You are forcing me.
V:bani. Me tume force karaha hu..? Really..?
B:just shut up. I said just shut up. And leave me. Mujhe jana hai.
V:himmat mat karo mujhe chod ke Jane ki.
B:tho kya karu me..? Ha.. kya karu..? Tume. Tume(she started to sob) tumari pyaar pe yekin nai hai veeranshu. Tho itna over protective kyu ho. Kyu itna possessiveness...? Ha..? Kya tume pata nai hai ki me tumse kitna pyaar karti hu. Me tumari hu veeranshu sirf tumari hu. Tho ye doubts kyu...?(she wiped her tears harshly) kab thak tum mujhe aise control karoge. And do you think tum mujhe control kar paouge. Ya phir me tumare control karne se control hojaoungi...? Kya hai veeranshu what's your problem..? Tum itna possessive kyu ho..? Batou.. teek hai manti hu tum possessive ho me ye baath samjti bhi hu. Lekin hamar rishta bohit age bad chuka hai veeranshu.  Ab bhi bhi tume mujhe khone ka dar hai.(sob) are you still not sure that I love you..? Tume mujhpe yekin nai hai...? Mere pyaar pe yrkin nai hai...? Did I fail to show my love towards you veeranshu...? (Sobs) kya hai veeranshu..kyu hai ye..
V:bani..bani.. I'm sorry. Me.. me ne kuch zyada hi kardi.. please mujhe..
B:no veeranshu tum ye.. ye har baar aise hi karte ho. In short you doubt me veeranshu..you doubt my character.
V:bani no. Aisa nai hai. Me me bas darta hu.
B; kyu..? Kis baat ka dar veeranshu? Kis baath ka dar. Me tumari hu. Aur tumari rahungni. Lekin pata hai kya. Me thak gayi hu tume ye baath prove karte karte. I just can't.  Just let me go.
She packed her bag and left crying veer behind. He fell on his knees with the thud.
V:kyu bani.. kyu.. tum bhi mujhe chod ke chali gayi. Bani please ajaou... please. I'm sorry bani. Please ajaou.(he cried and cried.