20.

Her condition.

As he woke up in the morning he saw that the phone was still placed there but the call was disconnected.  It was early in the morning.  It was just 5.30am. He looked at the time. He needed to go fir his workout. He had rescheduled it as he wanted to have some time with bani in her office till the closing hours. He smiled at his own thoughts.  He got his teeth brushed and came out in his gym suite.

He was Done with his workout and was all a sweatty singhania.

He came to his room to get freshed. He was used to see bani on his bed. But today his was in singhania mansion. He just dreamt about the day when she will be there with him. In singhania mansion. That thought of her made him smile ear to ear.

Taking his belongings he rushed to take his shower.

He got a call when he was seated in the dinning waiting for the breakfast. It was from a media person. He wanted to ask about his interview.

V: um nai. Kuch din k liye nai.

Mp: veeranshu sir lekin wo tho online hai ap manage karoge tho acha hota.. aur khabre bhi arahi hai ki apka show band hone wala hai.

V: ha mujhse pehele tho apko pata hota hai sab. Tho me kyu interview du..?

Mp: sir...!

V: me ne kaha na. Kuch din nai.

Without any option he cut the call.

Chandrakala(C): veeru bani kaisi hai. Wo kal thoda off thi..

V:apko kaise pata...? (He asked being shocked how could she know about her so much)

C:bol na.

V:abhi baat nai hui hai mom. Shoot pe jaounga tho il ask her.

C: hm teek Hai. Me mandir ja rahi hu abhi. Tum nashta kar ke jana.. ok.

V:ok.

_______

Bani woke up and saw the phone. She had pushed it away from her in sleep. She laughed thinking the same.

She got freshed and looked at the to-do list today. They had a grand campaign shoot with The veeranshu singhania.  She smiled. She wanted everything to be perfect.

She reached her office.

And after some hours veer to got in there.
Of course his presence created a crowd around him.

They did the shoot and were checking around the photos and the shots.

J: great team. I appreciate.  And specially thank you bani. You made it even more easier organizing and managing it.

While veer gave a proud look to his sweetheart.

B: thank you. But it's the team work jay. Really.  Team nai hoti tho me akeli kya karti. I really thank the team for believing in me.

This girl never misses to appreciate others. She herself grows but not  pushing anyone down.

J: yeah. And I think it will take less time now.

Someone:  ji sir. Sab ho hi chuka hai. Just some more pics and it will be done.

J: thank you veeranshu.

V:yeah. (Fake smile)

(What ever he still doesn't like him for some reason)

The team members went out. Bani was setting her things. The shooting set was messed up.
She sighed and came up to the table ti clear the mess and take her things.