73

Happy reading...!

Bani slowly opened her eyes as she felt a moment near her and a slight tendering touch on her cheek. Smiling she adjused her sight and looked at his toothless smile - Reyansh, who had just woken up and was playing on his own without disturbing his Masi and cahchu, Well, the discusion of Reyansh, weather he should address Bani as Chachi or Masi was still a big argument in the house, any how Bani was happy whatever he would like to address  her in the future once he could speak.

 And Right now Bani was trying to converse with Reyansh, whom she had picked up from the shinghania mansion while she was returning from office. It had been two weeks from their return from their trip, Bani was again busy with the schedule and Veer was busy in his, respecting each other work and also understanding that work can't go according to their wish, they adjusted, at least trying to. Also balancing their love life, their romance, their date nights, their work pressure and stress too. That how life should be right? That's how the life is actually designed. And that's how it should function. Busy, Hectic but at the end Happy. That's life.

B: Good morning handsome, Ache se neend hui apki ? Aap yehi thodi der or khelte raho masi yun gayi yun aai, ok?

Saying that she stood out of the bed, placed a softy pillow beside him making sure he doesn't fall off the bed, yes he was barely three weeks old, yet why to risk?

Reyansh layed there playing all by himself having a serious self-talk analyzing his toes and taste of his big toe. 

Veer got up for the mummering sound he head from the tiny boy, someone other than him was handsome and was having all of the attention of Bani, which made Veer jealous, a sweet kind of jealous.

As veer sensed a disgusted smell, He got up and walked upto the cupboard to bring a fresh dipper to change. 

Veer sat on the corner of the bed, moving aside the pillow that was kept by Bani with his left leg folded kept o the bed and the r9ight one hanging.

V: Look Mr.Reyansh this has become a serious issue now, Aap mujhse bhi apna kaam karwate ho and meri biwi se bhi, also we cant do this like this, I want my lady back, with all due respect I'm telling you, no actually warning you, you get that? samje nanne sab?

For which Reyansh made a giggling sound, before veer could say something to that little boy Bani spoke from the behind.

B: such a jealous Kiddo you are Veer!

Bani exclaimed standing at the washroom door leaning on the door frame, watching her husband changing the little boys' diaper and cleaning him up, also the serious talk that was going on.

 As she came near to the bed, she kissed Reyansh on his forehead and gained a pout from her dear husband, rolling her eyes, she kissed him on his right cheek.

V: Chota bacha hu kya me? aise gaal pe kiss karri ho, pati hu tumara kuch tho faida utho meri! 

A dramatic requesting sort of complain was fired towards Bani.

B: Tum bilkul bache ho, abhi kaise  baath karre the Rey se, Aaye bade,chalo fresh hojaou pehele, me Rey ka dudh garam karke use pilati hu, Yes rey?

V: ye roya nai na kal raat se?

B: acha bacha hai mera, aise rota nai!

Taking him in her arms she walked out of the room,

V: tum nahai nai sweetheart?

He spoke as he headed towards the washroom.

B: nah, baad me tum naha lo, me Rey ko pehele pet puja tho karvou,