35

Not done with proof reading. Any mistakes please let me know. I'll correct them ASAP.

Happy reading...!

They had lost the count of the time that they were davouring into each other's mouth. No matter how many times they kissed that always made them feel something new everytime they kissed.

Each other could feel the other smile between the kiss. The soft gasps that Bani made when he sucked her, his hand traveling to her erected nubs beneath the saari pallu, trying to have her as much as he can. Before his hands made contact with her fulls, she interrupted.

B: Veeranshu.. dinner is waiting. Tandha hi jayega warna.

Smiling he got, mumbling.

"Mood spoiler"

Which inturn made bani chuckle.

They had their dinner with Bani opening up everything she had to tell. While Veer was all ears for her rants, complaints, insecurities and all.

Soon at the end of the dinner she asked nervously.

B: tum shaadi ke baad bhi mujhse itna hi pyaar karoge na..? (Playing with the spoon in her hand and her eyes at her plate)

Not understanding how to react and what to answer veer looked at her with his questioning eyes.

Not getting any response from him she looked in his eyes.

B: bolo..(winned)

V: bani.. ye kaisa sawal hai.

B: sawal ke badle sawal nai. Just answer.

V: matlab tume mujpar doubt hai...? (Slightly rising his voice in a shock)

B: hunder percent doubt hai. (She wispered looking back again on her plate)

V: god...! Kya karu me tumara. Ab aur kaise prove karu...? Nai nai ek kaam kar te hai. Chalo abhi ke abhi tumse shaadi karlunga. Phir deklena ki me aise hi rahunga ya badal jaounga.

B: shaadi ke baad tum badal gaye tho..? Phir me kya hi kar sakti hu. Tume hi jhel na padega na. Waise bhi ab training tho ho hi chuki hai.(she wispered the last sentence)

V: Bani really..? Teek hai phir shaadi nai karte. Aise hi rehe lenge. Faltu me shaadi shaadi kar raha the me. Par yeha tho shaadi se pehele hi divorce ki bate chal rahi hai.

Bani chuckled making him more furious.

V: shut up Sweetheart. Don't you laugh.

B: no shut up.

V: teek hai me ja raha hu.

He walked leaving her alone. To be told he walked to wash his hands.

B: arry tumara phone Veer.

She saw it ring. Flashing the name 'Mother India' she smiled taking the call. It was his mom.

B: hello. (Greeted with the smile)

Ch: oh tho tum dono sath me ho. Tabhi tho wo mera phone nai utha Raha..

B: nai ma wo phone mere paas hi tha. Abhi me ne dekha..

Ch: ek mint. Kya kaha tumne..?

She was happy to hear that word since an year now. The day veer had introduced her as his girlfriend and wanted to move in with her, she dreamt of having her as the daughter -in- low for the shinghanias family. But the situations and the facts made it hard for them to just jump in to the conclusion. But now Chandrakala's wait was finally come to an end.