64

Happy reading...!

It was five days after Meera's delivery, and Bani was overworking. Taking care of Veer and then Meera plus the baby.  Chandrakala had insisted that they stay in the mansion till Veer recovers.

And right now Bani was in her room carrying the little boy on her lap and dressing him up as he had a warm bath just before some time. His big black eyes captivated her heart, Veer was out of the washroom and saw the beautiful sight in front of him.

Veer had a disturbed mind ever since the hospital incident, all he thought was what was Bani speaking of? What had made her the way she is now? And he also knew that she wasn't going to share it with him because if she wanted to she would already have done that.

Bani saw him looking at her lost in his thoughts, she knew he was thinking about her. His face showed that worry lines. She was disturbed too, she was fighting the battle too, she was hurt too. He doubted her for god's sake.

She knew she wanted to get back to normal, as normal as they were earlier. Only if she hadn't listened to him and flies to Qubac. This would never happen. Her eyes blurred. A tiny kick on her elbow made her look back at the angle in her lap. She smiled. His toothless smile making her smile more, making her content more. Making her think of her own kids, whenever that would come true. For that to happen they should get back to be a happy couple, like they were.

She kissed his tiny forehead and picked him up carefully walking towards Meera's room.

***

Everyone retarded to their room after the dinner, Bani had sat with her laptop on a pillow which was on her lap, her legs stretched straight corssed at their ankle. Veer walked to her side of the bed, sensing him stand beside her she looked at him.

For the record, they hadn't spoke properly since the incident, they were just taking time to get through the things that on the surface looked all crystal clear but inside there was all obscure.

Her hands stopped in a mid-way from whatever she was typing.

He stepped a little more closer to her, took her laptop and kept it on the side table, adjusting himself with the little available space, he sat, facing her, taking her hands in his.

V: Bani,

He sighed. He paused reframing his sentence before letting them flow out from his lips.

V:..I...I don't know me kaha se shuru Karu, infact kya baat Karu. Mujhe nai pata, but I'm not liking this between us Bani. I'm not liking myself now. I'm not liking you, the way you're behaving these days, again, me tume blame nai karraha Sweetheart. Just that mujhe samj nai araha ki hum kaha galat ja rahe hai, kya galat horaha hai, sab kuch apne apne teek hone hi laga tha, and now again we are back to nothing Bani.

I want to make this work, or koi option hai hi nai, is Janam ka nai balaki saath janmo ka rishta hai, aur Jo bhi difference hai, Jo bhi problem hai, isi Janam me katam kardete hai,

This brought a slight smile on her face.

V: I love you bani, I really do, and I will forever. As I said fass Chuka hu, ab no going back. I don't even want to, neither I'll let you to back out.

All I want is us Bani, back, together like we were. I want you to speak. Mujhe nai pata ki tum kya chupa Rahi hi Bani, I want you to share that with me, I want to know. Everything that you're not able to let go, everything that you want me to do.

Veer hugged her, placing his head over her upper chest.

B: Veeranshu, I love you, I love you too, I'm sorry. Mujhe bhi pata hona chahiye that you also missed me. Kabhi kabhi lagta hai hum ek dusre se itna pyaar kar liya ki ab wo pyaar Raha hu nai.

Veer didn't agree to this, but chose to let her speak.

B: I do want to live with you veer, I wanna have everything with you, our family,our dreams kya kuch nai. Sab chahiye. I miss us too.

I'm sorry, please mujhe maaf kardo veer.

V: ok done,

He backed out from the hug,

V:... Abhi hamara anniversary araha hai sweetheart, tho let's celebrate. Hum bahar jayenge, kahi door, bas hum dono, koi nai, Kam bhi nai, nai hi kisi ki tension. Just us. Hmm?

Bani nodded. He smiled kissing her forehead. And aging taking her in his arms.

***

Hoping for the better days they lay in the signal quilt cuddling each other.

Now there is no going back. He will make it work. He will make sure they are like before. Loving. Caring. With batters everyday, with making love and everything that was there before.

***

Thank you for waiting.

Any typos, do let me know.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love
- Author ❤️