24

Happy reading..

After the final shoot of their campaign. The team headed back to their homes.

Veer came behind her while she walked infront of him, like she ruled the world. Of course she did. His world was obviously ruled by her.

B: mujhe ghar jana hai. (She said entering her cabin and started packing her hand bag)

Veer was shocked- surprised.

V:kya..? Sach me..? (He asked making sure he heard her right)

B:ha.! Ab chale ya nai..?

V:arrey chalo chalo. Kya tum itni der karti ho. Me tho kabse ready hu ( He passed a sheepish smile making her smile)

He always loved the way she addressed their flat as ghar . She never called the mansion as home. Or her mother's place as home. But the place where they live in, was definitely one- HOME.

He smiled thinking of the same. As they reached his car. He held the Car door open for his woman. And made her sit comfortably. He then walked to his driver seat.

The journey back home was just stealing some glances from her sleeping from. She had slept in her seat, resting her head to the back rest of the car seat.

They reached home. And veer gently stroked her hair. Trying to wake her up.
She smiled opening her eyes.

V:chalogi..? Ya uthaou..?

B:(giggle) chalungi. Tum bhi tired ho. Chalo.

They reached their flat. And Bani went in and changed her cloths.

She wore a sleevless - which only had strips over the shoulder-short top and shorts which just covered her butts. She put her hair in a high pony tail. And as usual one black rubber band on her left wrist.

As she came in the kitchen she saw him making something.

B:kya karr rahe ho..? (She asked taking in the aroma)

Listening to her voice her turned, looking over his shoulder. Uggg nice view. She came back and slowly hugged him from behind. Wrapping her hands around his waist. Pressing her cheeks on his back.

V:pasta, tumare liye. Khaougi na...?

Kissing his shoulder. Taking in the smell of his cloths, his perfume and the pasta cooking there.

B;hmm.( she maoned) of course. Ye bhi koi puchne ki bat hai.

Veer chuckled.

They settled on the couch with the bowl full of pasta and had switched on the TV looking for a good movie.

Bani saw him engrossed in the movie. She moved closer and kissed his right cheek. He looked over her,trying to control his desire, seeing her in this form and doing nothing, that was the difficult part.

She saw him holding back his hands, and smiled internally. She was in a mood to tease him today. He knew she was on her periods and would be uncomfortable doing the sins of pleasure.

B: I'm hungry. (she said tracing her finger tips on his ear to cheeks.)

Veer looked at her clearly shocked.

B: khana..? khana nai khana...? ya pasta se pet bharna hai mujhe..? (Acting innocent)

V: ha ha, abhi.... me...banata hu.

B: nai chahiye chodo, pasta hi kha lungi.

Her eyes traveld to his lips which had a tiny droplets of the sauce. She kept the empty bowl on the table and climbed on him, sitting with her both legs on either side of his thighs,sliding her hands to his eck. While his hands involuntarily holding her butts to keep her in place. She moved closer and closer, licked the sauce on his corner of his lips, smiling to herself, pressing her body as much as possible.