Introduction/ Prologue

Author's Note

Hello my loves! My name is Nataly for those of you who are new :) Welcome to my story and I hope you enjoy my writing. I have to warn you that this story will be nothing like I have written before.

This story will contain mature content. I am trying my best to improve my writing and explore mature content and also explore worlds I have not used before.However, please do not expect very detailed smut cause I am not comfortable with that. I would explain further but if I do it will give the story away and I don't want to do that. I know it sounds weird but when you read you will understand.

Incidentally, since my story will contain mature content this will be the only warning I give. I will not post warnings in other chapters

I am not promoting any form of abuse or making fun of any type of anxiety. This is fiction so anything that my characters do are in no relation with the actual person in real life so please don't bother telling me that the person wouldn't say or do this.

Also if you see any of my story idea being made by someone else on here or any other form of social media, please report them or let me know. Thanks!

I am so excited to let you guys divulge in this so without further adieu please go ahead and read:) please tell me your thoughts and if you have any suggestions as how I can improve my writing please let me know :)

Love you all so much! I want to say thank you for those readers who have been with me ever since I started my story Through the Dark. Thank you so much for all of you love and support!

Oh and pretty please do not hate me if I don't update that frequently. I promise I will update when I can and when I feel ready to do so cause lately my anxiety has been an issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Feel free to talk to me at any time! Enjoy!! Xx

Prologue

I believe that everything happens for a reason, but not because it's an over use cliché statement that one uses whenever some bad, unexpected thing happens. No, I believe this because I have living proof of it. Her voice was always so sweet and calm, it was like you were listening to the soothing waves of the sea and I am a very lucky man because here she is, in my arms.

Who would have thought that the story of every touch, every laugh , every fight and every single, gentle, sweet kiss started with this exact moment.

"What do you mean you are leaving?!" He shouts, standing, slamming his hands on the table.

As he stood up, the chair scrapped across the floor, the only light that was illuminating the room was the old fan above us and still, in the dim light, I could tell that his face was red with anger. However, in all honesty, it didn't bother me. This man is capable of frightening many people but to me he is only capable of scarring a fly.

The two men behind him crossed their arms over their chests in a lame attempt to look more intimating. I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"Do you need a hearing aid?" I ask sarcastically, my arms crossed over my chest. "I said I am leaving."

"You can't leave!" He shouts placing his hands on the table leaning towards me. "You're the best guy I have, besides," He trails. " I won't allow you to leave." He shrugged, giving me a small smug smile crossing his arms over his chest.

"You just said I was the best guy that you have. What makes you think you are going to be able to stop me?" I say uncrossing my arms and begin walking towards the door.

"In case you forgot you are still just a kid. I took you in and-"

"I don't give a fuck!" I growl turning back around, glaring bullets at him.

"I am sick and tired of how you treat people. I may have done awful things myself but I will never become the man that you are." I say clenching my jaw.

I scanned my eyes over him as the two men behind him started moving their way towards me but were stopped in their tracks by him holding his hand up. I scowl pressing my lips into a tight firm line.

"Fine, have it your way." He smiled. I clench my jaw opening the door, with a tight grip on the door knob.

"But know this," He warns making me turn and look over my shoulder.

"I swear this will come and bite you on the ass, for you know nothing of how damned you are." He says, his voice low laced with venom.

"You will pray to God and all the angels above to turn back time and erase the day that you walked out on me." He says through clenched teeth, flaring his nostrils, pointing his index finger at me.

"If you mean by damned that I will die, then I much rather die as a man who walked away." I say turning my body around to face him. "Then a man who stained his hands with more blood then he already has."

Or at least I thought this moment was the one that started our story off; but I was wrong. I was wrong because this wasn't the beginning of us.