Chapter 80

Author's Note:

Hey my loves!! How are you guys? I saw this picture of Harry and I knew I had to add it in. The right to the picture goes to its owner :)

Hope you enjoy this update. Please let me know what you think! Xx

Harry's POV

I swore to myself that I would never come back to this place again. Granted, there is another place I will never revisit and that is the house I grew up in, but this place is also one of the worst. This is the place where I know he is keeping Ryder and Niall because this is the place where I walked away from my old life; this is the last place I saw him and he damned me for tragedies in the future.

The old and abandoned brick building still looks the same, or, maybe even worse. The building is just on the edge of London, an old warehouse that we used to occupy as a place for hiding and do other unspeakable things to victims. All of the things I have done I am not proud of but, I am thankful that at least I know my way around the area.

After parking my bike far away from the building, I successfully made it to the side,  thinking of a way on how to get inside and what I will do once I am

After parking my bike far away from the building, I successfully made it to the side,  thinking of a way on how to get inside and what I will do once I am. I know what I am going to do but the details I did not think about, so instead I am going to wing it, things usually work best that way for me. 

Pressing my back against the wall, feeling the cool chipped bricks through the thin material of my black sweatshirt, I could feel my heart nervously palpitating in my chest along with my blood pumping in my ears as a lump begins to form in my throat while the anticipation of having to sneak inside grows with each passing second.

I am not nervous for ending up getting caught, I am not nervous for the for sure possibility of coming face to face with The Sinister. I am nervous to somehow mess up and cost the lives of two people that I care deeply for. I don't want more people to die because of me and my mistakes. 

Lifting my head up to the cloudy sky, I close my eyes and let out a breath past my lips. As soon as I felt my courage starting to build I immediately turn and open one of the double doors, sneaking inside.

This is for my princess.

Ryder's POV

I don't know how long I've been here, I bet it hasn't even been a day but it feels like forever. I have been hit so many times that my brain really can't keep up with time. A while ago I was taken from Niall to another secluded room and now I have my hands tied together above my head; around a pipe going across the ceiling off the roof. Of course being the short girl that I am, they had to tie me with a bit of the rope hanging down from the pipe but even then, I still have to stand on my toes.