*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*

Hello my lovlies! How are you?:)

I have a little announcement to say. I am very happy to say that a few of you have already nominated me in the fanfiction awards so thank you soooo much. This is the first time that anybody has done this for me and has entered my stories in a contest.

For those who don't know what the awards are its like the peoples choice awards for books! So do go check it out @thefanfictionawards

I would really love it if you guys could nominate this story in the contest as well, only because I feel like its way more different than my other ones but do feel free to do which ever you like :)

In order to make a nomination it has to be through the app and you have to make an inline comment under a category stating the story title and author's username.

For example:

Best series/Trilogy/Sequel you would comment Through the Dark followed by my username @NatalyCanez

Best of the Undescovered you would comment Enticing followed by my username @NatalyCanez

Best -3M Harry Styles Fanfiction you would comment any of my stories because its for stories less than 3M reads. For example you can write: The Act @NatalyCanez

These are just examples to give you an idea. There are many more categories. All details, rules and guidelines are explained in the book go have a look.

Thank you sooo much for those who have nominated me already it really means the world to me. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my stories and commenting your opinions. You are all so nice and lovely to me. I'm so sorry I've been so behind on my updates, I promise I'll explain everything in my author's note once I post an update.

Also, I apologize if it seems like I'm being selfish and self promoting by me giving you examples on how to nominate my stories. If you choose to nominate me its totally up to you, please do not feel like you have to. Just you giving up time out of you day to read my stories and message me sweet comments is enough for me.

I love you all dearly, PLEASE never forget that! I can't even wrap my head around that over 850 of you follow me that is insane! God bless you all! Now I'm going to go cause if I keep talking about it I will cry. Have a great day/night <3