Chapter 65

Author's Note:

Hello my loves! How are all of you doing? I am so excited to say that from here on out is when things start to pick up and I can't wait for you all to see what I have in store for you!!

With that being said, please take a look at the video in this chapter it's a lovely trailer made by pretty_styles . The trailer is truly amazing and I thank you sweetheart for taking the time to make it. I couldn't believe you made one trailer, but having another one?! That is insane. Thank you for your support darling, you are incredible!!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this update!! Please give me your thoughts and predictions on what might happen next. Love you always and forever xoxo

Ryder's POV

I woke up from my nap about twenty minutes ago, and I feel so refreshed especially now with Harry. Currently, I was resting on top of him, my fingers absentmindedly playing with the silver cross on the chain around his neck .

"Did you miss me while I was away?" I mutter with a shy smile.

"Very much." Harry nods while gently skimming his fingers in a soothing circular motion on my lower back.

"So what did you have to do at work?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

"Just some paper work," He shrugs. "You know, the usual."

I hum.

"Alright, as much as I would love to lay here with you for the rest of the night, I have to shower for tomorrow." He adds lifting his head off the pillow kissing my nose making me giggle before he captures  my lips with his.

"Can I join you?" I ask against his lips.

"Of course." He grins before kissing me once more.

Lifting my body off of Harry's, I climb off the bed so he could stand. Once he does he reaches over grabbing my hand taking a step forward but I stop him.

"Wait, I need to get some fresh clothes." I say and he nods giving my hand a brief squeeze before walking towards the bathroom.

I turn and walk over to the closet opening the door, fishing out a fresh pair of panties and one of Harry's old band shirts that I usually wear to bed.Quickly, I grab Harry a fresh pair of boxers and his pajama pants before shutting the closet door just as I hear the water running in the bathroom.

I smile thinking how normal this feels; me picking out clothes for Harry. It's novel because nothing has really been 'normal' for us. It's a nice change.

Walking into the bathroom I see Harry's shoes, socks and jacket already laying on the floor. Setting the clothes down by the sink, as Harry reaches into the shower to adjust the water temperature, I begin to disguard my clothes, first taking off my jeans. Once I step out of them I kick them to the pile where Harry left his. My hands then move down to the hem of my shirt, ready to take it off, but I stop when something catches my eye on the bathroom floor.

Leaning down, I reach for the thin yellow unknown object from Harry's jacket and tug it out of the pocket, catching glimpse of him tossing his shirt to the floor.

"What is this?" I ask out loud as I straighten up, holding a small manila envelope in my hands.

"No Ry, wait-" Harry starts to protest but it was already too late, I had already opened the envelope and my eyes went straight down to the photographs of me.

The pictures appeared to be taken at a distance, there was one of me walking down the street talking on the phone, one where I was reaching out to say hello to Katie, and one that was just zoomed in on my face while glancing over my shoulder. My brows furrow; this was not too long ago. However, if this was not weird enough, if this wasn't enough to make my skin crawl and heart stop, then the letters written in bold red  marker on each photo did. T.S