Chapter 45

Playlist:
Good Little Girl- Tessa Violet and Rusty(someone sent the link to this video and even though the song is very short I thought it was cute and fitting for Hyder.)

Harry's POV

When I arrive home, my body is still seething with anger but when I see that the lights were on in the house as I park outside it slowly begins to vanish knowing my babe is upstairs. As I step into the bedroom Ryder is sitting in bed fully showered and dressed in her pajamas.

"Hey babe." I smile, setting my bag down by the bedroom door. "How did things go with your dad?"

"What did he say?" I hesitantly ask. I know I should not be worried because James did say that it would be up to me to tell Ryder about me but the small hint of doubt is still there.

"Really well actually." She replies, turning off the volume on the television before looking up at me. "I think we are okay now."

I smile at her as I sit on the edge of the bed. "That's great love."

"Yeah." She replies before scrunching up her nose in the most adorable way.

"What?" I chuckle.

"You're kind of smelly." She teases, giving me a wide smile.

"Oh, am I?" I arch a brow.

"Yes, very smelly." She giggles. I shake my head at her before reaching over and quickly kneeling on the bed, tickling her sides making her let out a loud squeal before bursting into laughter as she falls back on the bed.

"No! Stop!" She laughs, trying to take hold of my hands as she wiggle beneath me. "I-I'm sorry."

I laugh and stop, resting my hands on either side of her head as her laughs die down.

"Yeah, just what I thought." I smile before leaning down pressing my lips to hers. She smiles against my lips before I feel her fingers move and tangle into my hair, giving the roots a subtle tug.

"I'm going to go shower." I breath, after I pull away from her.

"M'kay." She whispers back. I lean down kissing the tip of her nose before getting off the bed.

"Oh love," I say turning around to face her.

"Yeah?" She replies, not bothering to sit up, just turning her head to look at me.

"Zayn invited us to his house for a party tonight, all the lads are going. Do you want to go?"

Please say no, please say no.

"Sure." She smiles.

Great.

"Okay, well I'm going to go shower then and you can just get ready." I say turning around and walking into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

Ryder's POV

I was wearing a simple black dress that reached just a tad bit shorter than the middle of my thighs. There was a v-neck cut in front revealing a bit of cleavage, while the sleeves were about a quarter from my shoulders. Harry was dressed a bit more casual, wearing a pair of black jeans and a black suit jacket with a grey t-shirt underneath and even though he looks gorgeous as he always does,  for some odd reason I feel like he did not put that much effort into his attire and I believe that has to do with Zayn.