Chapter 77

Niall's POV

I hum along to the song blasting through my headphones, as I relax on the couch with one of my arms folded behind my head for extra support over the couch pillow. Suddenly,I feel my headphones get pulled off, shattering my music filled bubble.

"Hey, Ryder, what the-" I stop when I scowl, opening my eyes as I glance up. My eyes immediately widen as a hand comes down to my mouth before I am being roughly tugged off the couch. 

Ryder's POV

It's been a good hour since I hung up the phone with Harry, turns out he fell asleep before I did. But I am not upset, even strong, sweet, and intelligent men like him need sleep.

Determined that it's  probably time that I should go to bed, I decide it be best that I should go check if Niall placed on the house alarm. Standing up from the couch, taking my phone with me, I step onto the cool floorboard with my warm knee socks.

Walking downstairs, I immediately step down on the last step and turn into the living room.

"Hey Niall did you-" I stops my sentence as I also bring my self to a hault, seeing Niall on the floor with    both of his hands and feet tied around with thick grey tape.

"Mmm! Mmm!" He mumbles, through the tape over his mouth, looking at me with wide eyes as he pulls against the tape around his wrists.

"Niall!" I gasp quickly making my way over dropping to my knees before him, peeling off the tape off his mouth.

"Get the alarm." He urgently orders, as I reach over to get the tape of his hands.

"Wha-"

"No! Go trigger the alarm!" He orders, more forcefully this time and I quickly stand and rush out of the living room. As I step in the entrance space between the kitchen and the living room, footsteps on the stairs catches my eye and I turn my head seeing the same man that had been in my office.

My eyes widen as we look at each other for a split second as my heart lunges into my throat before I quickly dash off my heel running into the kitchen, hearing his harsh footsteps rushing down the stairs.Quickly I turn and press on the red oval shaped button on the key pad.

"Ah!" I gasp, feeling a hand grab my arm as loud ringing echoes around the house.

James' POV

I bring my pen swiftly across the document I was filling out, determined to finish it as fast as possible to head on home. I jump in my seat, when my phone vibrates on my desk, suddenly breaking the silence in the room. I frown dropping my pen, picking my cellphone up and turning it around so I could look at the screen. My lips part seeing a notification that the alarm at the house has been triggered.

"James!" Peter's voice rings as he abruptly opens the door to my office. "We just got a call from your house alarm service, it's been-"

Forcefully I stand from my chair, striding my way over to the door. "Send a team on over. Now!" I strongly order as we both dash out of the room. 

Not my girl. Please, please, not my little girl. Not her too.

Ryder's POV

"Come here." He hisses, roughly picking me up off the floor, after tossing me down, by pulling on my hair. I let out a small yelp as he tugged me upright before shoving me against the wall.

"You know..." he trails, placing his hand on my cheek. "I can understand Harry's fascination with you." He smirks, his eyes trailing down to my lips before his eyes scan over my body. I keep my legs together feeling much more revealing than what I am.