Chapter 73

Author's Note:

Another update cause you guys are lit fam! Love ya!!!

Ryder's POV

"Geez, it's so cold." I comment, as I try to hold the opening of my jacket together with one hand as Harry and I walk across the parking garage towards his car.

"Yeah, it is." He replies back as he unlocks the car as we approach before opening the back door, placing our shopping bags on the seat.

"That girl was very nice." He adds after a while, opening my door for me.

"Yeah, she was. It's crazy to think that there are more people who support me like she does." I say, tossing my purse on the seat.

"Yeah well you are-" Harry was suddenly cut off by a loud noise.

Quickly, Harry and I both turn our heads and hear tires screeching a few feet away before the loud zooming of a car was heard as a black charger, similar to Harry's, turns the corner while coming up the ramp from the first floor.

"Get in the car." Harry quickly orders, pressing his hand on my back to rush me. Swiftly, I climb inside as Harry shuts the door and moves to the front of the car.

"Ah!" I scream, my hands coming up as a reflex as a gun shot rang out and I catch glimpse of Harry ducking down as it hit the wall beside him a second after. A few more bullets go flying out as Harry quickly sneaks around the car and climbs inside.

I'm relieved when he shuts the door and roars the engine to life.

"Put on your seatbelt." Harry immediately orders and I do as told.

"Ah!" I scream again as a bullet hits my side of the car.

"Get down! Get down!" Harry says, reaching over and pushing my head down. I lean down towards the dash as Harry shifts the car into reverse and eases out of our parking space before shifting gear once more, turning and acceleration towards the right.

"Harry what are we going to do?" I ask as Harry speeds around to the lane of parked cars.

"Right now, get the hell out of this parking garage." He replies turning left, and speeding down the ramp.

My eyes widen when I sit back up, our car zooming across the ground floor of the parking lot, spotting the guard up front. I watch as he lets a car ahead of us pass through before the red and white painted piece of wood lowers back down, blocking the way out.

"Harry." I warn, noticing that he doesn't slow down. Briefly, Harry looks into his rearview mirror.

"Ah, fuck it." He says, pressing his foot harder on the petal making our car increase speed before honking his horn.

The guard turns and quickly runs out of the way as Harry bolts through the gate and speeds into the street making the cars around us stop and beep their horns. Hastily, Harry switches to the next lane, through a small space between two cars before switching back into the lane where we were before, blocking the car that was following us behind someone else.

"Harry what are we going to do?" I asks, looking over at him.

"Don't worry. I can easily get rid-"

"Argh," we both groan as we shift left in our seats as another car manages to hit the back of ours, coming from our right side from the oncoming street at the intersection. Turning my head, I look out through the back window and spot the car that hit us swerve and turn into our direction before accelerating, getting close to us.

Oh no, how many are there?

My eyes widen when I look into the review mirror on my side and spot the first car from the parking garage hit the car in the lane beside us, knocking him off the road, before moving into it's space.