Chapter 24

Playlist:
Cough Syrup- Young the Giant
Come on Eileen- Dexy's Midnight Runners
Hey Juliet- LMNT

Ryder's POV

"Are you sure it's okay to be in here?" I ask Hannah while she set up the computer that sat on a desk a few feet away from a white back drop.

Shawn, Hannah, Harry and I were in Hannah's photography studio. It was in a small brick building, the white paint was shipped off the walls but in a strange way I liked it. The room was quite spacious, the floor was made of dark brown floorboard completely contrasting to the white painted walls. A few pieces of furniture scattered around the area giving the space a nice home feeling.

As soon as you stepped through the medal door the first thing you see is a wall of shelves, in a dark wood color, filled with books and a few design pieces. A stereo sat on the desk next to the computer, with a few CD cases stacked on top of eachother. A few windows kindly displayed a beautiful view of the London afternoon sky across the far wall.

"Of course it is." She smiles, turning to me after setting up the computer.

"Now, how do these pictures have to look?" I ask, Hannah as she began setting up a few lights, facing the back drop.

"Love, stop worrying about that okay? Just take the pictures however you like. There is no right or wrong way, okay?"

"Alright." I mutter still feeling quite unsure.

I know I shouldn't worry but this is just a wonderful opportunity and I want to do everything in my power to make this job official.

"Okay." She says clapping her hands together. "Now Shawn and I will step out of your way so you can get to work. Is Harry going to be wearing the same clothes?"

"Oh, um no I asked if he could bring a few so we hanged them on the close rack over there." I say pointing to my left side, where a silver rack stood beside the brick wall, displaying a few of Harry's outfits.

"Oh, perfect." She grins. "Now, if you need anything let me know. Shawn and I will be doing some work on our laptops on the seats over there." She says gesturing over to the one seated black couches by the book shelf. A table sat in front of them with both of their laptops, sitting on top fully opened.

"Now, I'll call Harry over so you can get to work." She says giving my arm a reassuring squeeze before walking away. I take in a deep breath and pick up my camera from off the table, feeling a bit nervous.

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

"Hey, Harry, are you ready?" Hannah asks, taking my attention away from the conversation I was having with Shawn right outside the door.