Chapter 46

Playlist:
Tell me you love me once- Boy Epic
As long as you love me- Sleeping at Last

Ryder's POV

Walking down the hallway to our bedroom I am fuming with rage for many reasons; mainly for Harry causing a fight with Zayn, but also because neither Harry or my father would tell me who was following us or why.

I scowl and sit on the edge of the bed to begin taking off my heels and I could sense Harry's gaze on me as he stood in the doorway.

"Don't be mad." He finally mutters.

"How do you want me to act Harry? Do you want me to be jumping with joy at the fact that you beat your friend up?"

"Zayn's not my friend...well he is." He corrects."It's complicated."

"Everything with you is complicated." I say, standing up from the bed, with my heels in my hands.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You are just so secretive all the time. You say that you will tell me things and you never do." I point out, walking over to place my heels by the dresser.

Harry sighs. "Yes, okay, I get it. But this isn't important for you to know or to be concerned about."

"I'm your girlfriend Harry. I have a right to know these things. Besides, Zayn is a good guy he-"

"You don't even know him or what he said!" Harry scowls."How can you defend him?"

"Then tell me, why did you pick a fight with him?" I press. "Why did he say those things to you about Nathan?"

Harry shakes his head, clenching his jaw in annoyance, staying silent.

"Why were you so angry? I don't like seeing you that way. I've never seen you that way."

"Well hate to break it to you darling but I ain't Prince Charming." He retorts. I sigh.

"Harry, please." I plea walking over to him, grasping one of his hands. "Just tell me. I hate that you don't tell me anything, how can I help you if I don't-"

"You can't help me!" He snaps, glaring at me, raising his hands up in exasperation. "God, mind your own fucking business!"

I stare at him, my lips parting at his words as he turns on his heel and stalks out of the room.

Harry's POV

Why the hell does Ryder have to be so damn relentless? Why do they all have to be? And why did I fucking yell at her? God I am such a fucking prick!

Feeling myself fuming even more I turn and bring my hand back and punch at the wall by the entry way of the kitchen, but soon I regret it, feeling a sharp pain run up my already injured knuckles. Fuck!

Hissing I pull it back and fist my other hand on top of it.

What is going on with me? Maybe Zayn is right after all maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Zayn is such a prick and how could Ryder defend him if she didn't know what he said?

My breathing changes subtly at the memory.

"So you haven't told her anything, have you?" Zayn ask while approaching me.