Chapter 90

Author's Note:

Hello lovers! ;) I am so sorry for the wait on a new update. I had things planned out but it didn't turn out how I wanted it to go so I changed it. I felt like I was forcing it on the story being longer and it just didn't feel write so instead I wrote this. Unfortunately, it means that the story is almost over so I am sorry if I disappoint any of you but I mean we all know the story has to end sometime right? Anyways I hope you like it but don't worry this isn't the last update.

I love you!! BTW who else is obsessed with Niall's song Slow Hands? Cuz I am!! Haha xoxox

Three Years Later

Harry's POV

A lot of people have been saying that trying to have a baby this early in marriage is probably too early. That we should wait a bit longer and just enjoy ourselves but Ryder and I agreed that we want our family to grow. We both are working and I have worked my way to a stable job that I am able to finance us for when Ryder has to go on maternity leave.

We have been trying for the last year. Our sex life is incredible, boy it is. We have made love and made love over and over again; in our room, on the couch, practically every space in the house even including the back of our car that one time we went out and had a bit too much to drink with the lads.

To say that our sex life is a bit wild, is an understatement.

But unfortunately, nothing so far has worked. Throughout the year of trying we have had one positive test but unfortunately it didn't stick through and it took us a while to get back on the wagon. It's not that she didn't love me less or vise versa, I love her very deeply with every ounce in me but if it was hard for me with the miscarriage I can't imagine how she felt.

We have gone to different doctors, have had fertility appointments and ovulation schedules. We've been told that our bodies are completely fine, all of our tests would come back clear from any issues.At this point, taking in our young age, our chances of conceiving are slim because statistically we should be able to conceive.

All of our family and friends have been supportive during this whole process, they say that we should be patient and relax. I try my best to be those things for Ryder because I need to be her rock, but how can we be patient if we are told that nothing is necessarily wrong. So, taking our loved ones advice, we are taking a break.

"Hey Harry." I hear Niall say as I walk out of the prison building. I turn my head, seeing him making his way over dressed in his guard uniform.

It's been almost a year since I helped Niall get the job as a guard, and even though he hates to admit that he is working for the law rather than against it, I know he enjoys it.

"Hey." I smile.

"Doing your usual check in?" He asks coming to a stop in front of me.

"Yeah." I nod,taking my car keys out of my pants pocket.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine." I reply. Niall hums.

"How's the whole trying thing coming along?"

"Uh," I sigh, letting out a deep breath past my lips while looking down at my keys in my hand. "Still no luck."

"I'm sorry, man." He frowns.