Chapter 59

Playlist:
Say You Love Me- Jessie Ware
Make it Without You- Andrew Belle
Stay high - tough lo

(Guys please listen to this song when you can. I swear as soon as I heard it I thought of Hyder and the rough patch that they are in.xx)

Harry's POV

"Ugh, you are fucking heavy." Louis complains as we continue walking down the hallway to my bedroom, my arm draped over his shoulder as he held me steady.

"Then let go." I scowl, still holding onto a half empty glass bottle of beer.

"Let go. I can take care of myzzzelf." I slur giving him a shove. My feet stumble a bit and Louis reaches out to help me.

"No, get off." I refuse, holding my hand up. Louis sighs, annoyed but says nothing.

I sniff, as I walk towards my door. Tonight, I did drink and although I'm a bit shaky on my feet I'm not as drunk as I was the other night. All I want to do right now is sleep, because even the very little time  that I manage to do so, it's the only time I have peace of my whirling thoughts.

Opening my bedroom door, I glance up and frown seeing Niall sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Oh, had enough have you?" He asks as soon as he sees me, his face decorated with disapproval but it's not like I give a damn.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask as I take a step inside before Louis steps into the room behind me. Frowning, my eyes flicker over to the two journals that were resting opened on the bed beside next to Niall, when their usual space of occupation is at my desk.

"What? No girl to fuck tonight?" Niall continues and I feel my blood begin to boil. The alcohol in my system is making me slip past my self control and I'm afraid I will go over and smash his face in.

"I'm tired." I curtly reply.

"Now what are you doing in my room?" I question once more, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Trying to figure out what the hell is going on with you."

"So you go through my stuff." I hiss, stepping further inside.

"Yes because you don't tell us shit." He scowls.

"Why are you being like this Harry? If you miss her why don't you just tell her?"

"Who saysss I mizz her?" I counter with a smirk, raising a brow, before bringing the bottle in my hand to my lips.

"Oh cut the crap, Styles." Niall snaps. "You miss her and you know it."

I shrug. "Thhhings are better thiss way."

"Better this way?!" He exclaims standing up from the bed. "Are you insane?"

"Yeah." Louis chimes in, taking a few paces into the room to stand over by Niall. "I mean you two are going fucking mental without each other. I mean have you not heard what she has been-"

"What the fuck do you know!" I snap, suddenly feeling a sudden burst of alcohol fueled anger rush through me. "You two fucking know nothing!"

They know nothing! They don't know what I have gone through. They don't know anything at all! They don't fucking understand!