Chapter 68

Author's Note:

Hey my beautiful readers! How have you all been?

Sorry for the lack of updates, work has been pretty busy but don't worry I am still writing. Thank you again for all of your love and support. You guys are the best!

Please don't forget to tell me your thoughts! Also, I was wondering if you all could comment song  suggestions for me as well, it can be either a song that reminds you of any part of my story or one you just would like me to hear.

Love you all sooooo much! Enjoy!!! Xoxo

P.S: What do you think will happen next? What would you like to happen?

Ryder's POV

"Well...well... look at you." I beam at Harry as I walk into the bedroom. He was standing in front of the full length mirror, shrugging on his leather jacket.

Harry is wearing his signature black look but somehow, this time around, he looked different. He's wearing his usual tight black jeans, and thick boots with the laces tied up only halfway. He has on a casual t-shirt underneath his jacket, with the hem tucked in the front, just enough to show off the buckle of his black matching belt.

Harry looked very sexy, and I don't bother to hide the blush creeping on my cheeks at how my insides clench with desire just by looking at him.

"Is it alright? I mean it is a dinner after all. Do I look to casual? Should I change?" Harry asks, turning to face me, running his hand through his hair to push the middle part back.

"No." I smile, amused, walking over to him. "You look nice. You look like a bad boy."

Harry chuckles. "I've always been a bad boy."

"A very sexy one." I grin, grasping the sides of his jacket, pulling him to me as I tilt my head up and press my lips to his.

Harry smiles against my lips, happily reciprocating my affections. His hands reach out and rest on my waist and I move mine from his jacket and place them on his chest, trailing them down his stomach, feeling every line of muscle as they go. My hands stop at the front of his jeans and just as I grip the buckle, ready to undo his belt, Harry gently pulls away from me.

"Wow wow now, don't start something you can't finish." He says, giving me a wide tooth smile.

I stare up at him and pout out my lower lip. "Why not?"

"Because we are going to Shawn's for dinner remember?" He says, leaning down a little to meet me eyes to eye, while gently squeezing my waist.

"We can be a few minutes late." I suggestively trail, my fingers playing with the silver cross hanging from the chain around his neck before peeking up at him through my lashes.

Harry lets out a breath past his lips shaking his head. "You are so hard to say no to."

I barely had the chance to let out a small giggle before his lips press against mine. I open my mouth to deepen the kiss as my hands move up and weave into his hair while Harry tugged me against him. My fingers pull gently at the roots of his hair as his arms move to wrap around me, our kiss building, getting harder and heavy. Quickly, Harry pulls back just long enough to remove his jacket, carelessly off his body before discarding it onto the floor.

"Ah!" I let out a small yelp as he scoops down and picks me up off the floor, easily wrapping my legs around his waist, pressing my back into the wall.

I barely had time to catch my breath before his mouth was on mine once more, his lips moving hot and feverishly against mine. A chill runs sweetly down my spine as he presses himself into me, holding me in place as he breaks our connected lips and kisses me beneath my jaw, then the side of my neck. My lips part at the sweet sensation and I know we are going to have to make an excuse for our tardiness.