Chapter 79

Playlist-

How you like me now- The Heavy

Author's Note:

Hey loves! Just as a heads up, sorry for all of the point of view changes, this is just the way I pictured it in my head, kind of like a scene you would see in a movie with showings of what each character is doing in the moment. I don't know just thought it be cool. Lol. But if you don't like it please let me know! Love you!!

Shawn's POV

"Where is Hannah?" Louis asks as I add a slice of tomato to the sandwich I'm making for Harry. I know he probably may not be hungry but he has to eat something.

"I dropped her off at her sister's house. I'd figure it's best she is there than stressing out here."

"That's true." Louis nods, moving to sit on the stool across from me. "How's the baby doing?"

"Pretty good. We still don't know the gender but everything is going very well." I reply, placing the other piece of bread on top.

"Well, I better go get Harry." I add, scratching the side of my nose. "He is probably upstairs, sulking."

"I'll go with you." Louis says, following me out of the kitchen.

As we make our way up the stairs, I head straight over to the bathroom, knocking on the door.

"Harry?" I call out, tapping my knuckles against the wood. "I know you may not be hungry but I made you a sandwich."

I stay quiet, and wait for Harry to reply, but he doesn't. I look over at Louis beside me and he shrugs before turning walking away.

"Harry, are you alright? You can talk to me." I kindly offer and wait again, still getting no response. I furrow my brows, grabbing the doorknob before slowly turning it open.

"Harry?" I mutter once more, pushing the door open before glancing up and scanning the bathroom, finding it completely empty.

"Shawn!" Louis calls out from down the hall to my left. I frown before stepping out of the bathroom.

"I think you want to see this." Louis warns and I follow the sound of his voice into my dad's bedroom.

"See what?" I ask stopping at the door finding Louis standing in the middle of the bedroom. Our eyes meet before he turns his head and I follow his gaze, seeing the window wide open, the curtains moving with the cool breeze blowing in.

"Oh, no." I half sigh and half groan, rolling my eyes while my shoulders sag in defeat.

James' POV

"Of course, when I'm in a rush there is bloody traffic!" I scowl gesturing my arm out in annoyance at the cars lined up in front of me. My irritation however was interrupted by my phone buzzing in my shirt pocket. Quickly , I fish it out seeing that it's Louis.

Oh no, what did Styles do?

"Louis, what happened?" I immediately question before he could say hello, right now there are no times for formal greetings.

"Remember how you said to call you if Harry does something stupid?"

"Yes." I trail, creasing my brows, anxiously waiting for his response.

"Well, he escaped out of the window."

"What! Ugh Louis, how could-"